Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

14 minutes ago, Marvel said:

One of the women on staff where I work just passed away from Covid19

Sad News   for her Family --- we lost a Lady to Covid 19  in the spring , she was gone in a couple of days - Stay Safe -

• Sad 1

• Moderators
14 hours ago, CECAA850 said:
15 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Where is my sarong wearing regular contributor?  Nothing in many pages!

I was wondering that myself.  Hopefully the wind didn't blow him away.

I was thinking the same thing, hope he is OK and just busy, maby the teaching job thing ?

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:
4 hours ago, NADman said:

And what about @BigStewMan?

Hes ok.  Not sure why he's not posting but he's takes breaks from the forum from time to time.

Yes he does, but he also has breathing problems so maby he took off out of town with all the fires and smoke ? Hope he's oK also.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

I'm thunkin the grasshopper is buried in homework from a long day at school.  Couple that w/shed time after, firewood runs, chasing kittens, playing w/tarantulas and whackin weeds?  Sounds pretty serious to me.  BTW the ball return on lane 5 isn't working!  Perhaps "time-out"?

I'm thinking he lost his login info again and can't decide on a new name 😁

• Haha 4

I don't always have sweetener in my coffee but when I do it's Pumpkin Caramel from Skinny Syrups😐  Have to celebrate a little as today is the 6th year with LF and the first day of October.  Yes she has a lot of patience needless to say.

Hope Steve and grasshopper are just laying low.  I imagine the wild fire smoke is wrecking havoc with Steve's asthma.

Hey Bill....good to be able to put a face with a forum name (SWAG).

And I was wondering about Luther but he has surfaced in the tube amp thread.  With some beautiful DIY amplifiers.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, dtel said:

I was thinking the same thing, hope he is OK and just busy, maby the teaching job thing ?

Yes he does, but he also has breathing problems so maby he took off out of town with all the fires and smoke ? Hope he's oK also.

He was also speaking about a special Woman , maybe they have eloped away somewhere more private

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Marvel said:

He's about 10 mi from the border wjth Mexico. Not sure much smoke  got that direction.

I was thinking the smoke for Steve who lives in the N W , around Bend Oregon, I think.

4 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Have to celebrate a little as today is the 6th year with LF and the first day of October.  Yes she has a lot of patience needless to say.

Does not seem like 6 years, and she does have patience, or she learned it over the last 6 years.

Seems like a nice lady, glad for both of you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Hope Steve and grasshopper are just laying low.  I imagine the wild fire smoke is wrecking havoc with Steve's asth

yes , I was wondering where Grasshopper was ,  normally , he checked in for breakfast  ---coffee - no news  ? 

• Like 3