Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Up and energizing,

didn't realize you'd gotten fond of me oldtimer

awww

It's been the same `ol stuff around here and haven't really had much to say except about the big prevalent crime wave that we can't talk about.

• Like 1

this could be done. 

I make toast in the broiler, tho.

we're quarantined.  No ... we're not sick. Wife is going to the Dr for an out patient thing. She passed her test taken today... and so we are being shunned until Tues....to an abundance of caution.

Given she is around the little ones every day, I don't think her getting a test once a month would be a bad thing. 

the bluegill fillets were delicious... Just rolled in corn meal and S & P.. deep fried

we stayed up late... watching tv. Was a nice quiet evening

• Like 5

Yup, it's out there.  The neighbor who lives in Sherwood Forest across the street tested positive according to what his wife  told a neighbor the other day.  He was over mulching the leaves up w/his lil John Deere w/the cans on the back.  Perfect timing for him although I wouldn't wish that virus on anyone.  I think she knew better than to call me since I always get tons blowing into my yard from their place since with the wind blowing outta the west into my front yard.  Kid next door has two big oaks out back so I get his too!  Gotta love it this time of the year!  Stay safe out there brother!  :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We have around 14 of our group homes on quarantine... They aren't necessarily positive, but someone may have been in contact with a positive staff or family member. My wife gets a test once a month (we have three separate programs, and all of the staff working in houses get tested monthly, but their schedules aren't the same).

Since we care for people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities, it is out of an abundance of caution. We have many older clients who, because of the care, are living beyond their expected lifetimes.

• Like 3