Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Actually I just wanted to beat Neil to it for once but you're not far off the mark.  I've been playing it safe for so long with this Covid thing that I am bored to death with this lap top.  After ten or eleven months I can't even recall what my regular schedule use to look like😑.  I think I use to help Eric lay block on his great wall but I'm not sure.

• Haha 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, geezin' said:

So you don't ride with any women? 'Cause while it occurs the norm is certainly different.

Sure many women ride, our daughter rides, most women who work on bikes and make videos like that is for a different reason. Most of those videos are not to show their riding or mechanical skills, I say this because of how they dress and act, on average anyway. They know what there doing, youtube clicks make money.

• Like 1

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

After ten or eleven months I can't even recall what my regular schedule use to look like😑

For the most part it looked the same, just with less worry of catching something. 

I miss that stroller pushing jogger in your neighborhood also, but her mask wouldn't cover anything that caught your eye.

• Like 3

Morning Beer?

That was Bud for us back in the day... the other life.

Got the leaves out of the gutters, cut the grass vacuumed the rock-lot and curb. Before I was done with the lawn it was already covered again with the wind and slight rain that had kicked up. Two days in a row I cleaned up leaves, happens every year once and only once. I'll hit it next weekend again.

Dreading the flu shot tomorrow, it's a month early for me but had an appointment anyhow and just set it up. Since I got the new filter half the time it knocks me out for the rest of the day. Maybe I'll be in the other half this time!

• Like 3

hahaha  Life's grand here in Sherwood Forest.  Two days in a row outside doing everyone's leaves but mine.  The hood is packed and 4'high all down the street in here.  City boys with the big vacuum and dump truck for the mulch were around Monday but it's like snowing leaves here.  Rain tonight and tomorrow then dropping down to the low 60's then down some more.  Can't wait.  Might just let the rest go.  Heck with them. :)

• Like 3

We're supposed to have the rain from that storm that was down around the Yucutan last week. It was my first canvasing of the gutters this season, there will be at least one more even though we don't have that many shade trees anymore, yep neighbors with pin oaks.

• Like 2

So I've just been beat lately, and while I am out of shape and the exercise thing I was thinking about was only that, I think it's more.

And I stumbled across Tommy Chong talking about Dr. Clark and nano-CDB. I heard some people talk about this here a year or so ago and I'm not going to pull the trigger quickly on something like this... but I will press both Drs that I see tomorrow with this issue. If to them changing the coreg to one of the other awful Rx's is the answer I will rethink this tomorrow night.

Can't change the hypertension directly caused by the immunos or my age but there will be a change soon dam*itt!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Has our cold weather gotten there yet?  We set a record low high temp yesterday

Masks hiding what catches our attention.... Like dancers wearing a paper bag over their head will still make money...

Boy brought an 11 pound boneless beef shoulder "steak" [that's what the label said]. Cut a couple roast size pieces off and roasted the rest ... made shredded beef

selected my words carefully to avoid jokes about "pulling meat"

....beat y'all to the punch

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

So I've just been beat lately, and while I am out of shape and the exercise thing I was thinking about was only that, I think it's more.

And I stumbled across Tommy Chong talking about Dr. Clark and nano-CDB. I heard some people talk about this here a year or so ago and I'm not going to pull the trigger quickly on something like this... but I will press both Drs that I see tomorrow with this issue. If to them changing the coreg to one of the other awful Rx's is the answer I will rethink this tomorrow night.

Can't change the hypertension directly caused by the immunos or my age but there will be a change soon dam*itt!

check your sources ... a lot of bs being marketed

• Like 3

A month ago then last week we were in the 30s at night. But last month the highs were 50. Now it's low of 60 and high of 70 with 80% the whole time. But nope what I talked about has been dragging on for months.

* Got a 14 oz NY Strip for $5 with todays date on it early this morning. Was not a great piece of meat like angus but fried in evoo with a clove of garlic then a little salt with a potato fried up in that right after like thick chips was a nice dinner tonight!

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 3