Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

14 hours ago, sunburnwilly said:

Niether 

My next door neighbors mom put that on us if she heard us make a painful sound outside her place when we were little. My mom had a nurse sister and two nurse friends that were here all the time. She put iodine on it before the bandaid.

Now what was your funky tincture all about?

*My analog is all packed away, I'll leave the cds available because they are dual purpose, here and out and about.

Since it's just me against the world, I won't squander my time while there is an unknown probate issue at play here now.

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Oh, the "got a wrench?" cars that must need Loc-Tite on every bolt!

I was thinking blown, rattling woofer sounds.

Back in the Nineties, I knew a guy whose car stereo was so loud that the mirror finally fell off his windshield.  Oddly enough, he didn’t seem to be deaf.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I worked in the machine end of a bowling alley for 25 years..... not deaf, but tend to talk loud. Most place are built to knock the sound levels down a little.... except one place. A metal quonset..  That place was LOUD. Hearing protection?????  Whatever for?   OHSA... oh, them.

Observing our new right to enjoy a joint... been on medical for several years, but they don't want people saying they like their meds...

still upset about that stupid pre-cooked turkey.  Wife is getting tired of hearing about it...  It is about gone... er, we are into the soup stage. I tapped the pot for a few cups of broth and used it to make some dumplin's in. That was breakfast.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Islander said:

Back in the Nineties, I knew a guy whose car stereo was so loud that the mirror finally fell off his windshield.  Oddly enough, he didn’t seem to be deaf.

The stereo I built for my son's minivan actually separated the roof panel from the bows and cracked the window frames.

• Haha 4