Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Cold. Had to take the trash to the street where the dumpsters are today.

Thought I'd be alright with the wool cap and my Meindl's on in my sweats and a flannel shirt. Dang it made me shiver, put a flashlight on the thermometer... it's 20. No wonder I had to turn it down to 58 cause the heat was trying to run twice an hour after dark last night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Cleaning my wonderful Cuisinart coffee maker this morning.  Been playing with it for an hour now!  This just isn't right!  I WANT MY COFFEE!  😡

Nothing else to report.  Carry on my wayward friends!

WAIT! Check that "clean" water out will ya?  It's a wonder I'm not dead with all the junk floating in that "clear" water rinse cycle.  I guess "if it doesn't kill ya it just makes ya stronger" could be true.  Couple more cycles and I might just try a pot or two!  Being pathetically worthless can be a good thing.  :)

• Like 2

• Moderators

What I got today, no what I got yesterday but it ended at 7pm so pic is from today. 

Raining now so it's perfect for new concrete, I will keep it wet for a few days, should be longer but the area will need to dry out a little, next week assembly begins.

image.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, dtel said:

What I got today, no what I got yesterday but it ended at 7pm so pic is from today. 

Raining now so it's perfect for new concrete, I will keep it wet for a few days, should be longer but the are will need to dry out a little, next week assembly begins.

image.jpeg

I send you assistance...

Gif 530: Funny Bricklayers, Concrete, Video | Gifon007.eu

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, dtel said:

Raining now so it's perfect for new concrete, I will keep it wet for a few days, should be longer but the area will need to dry out a little, next week assembly begins.

image.jpeg

Where's the nice button? Did you pour in the rain?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, dtel said:

image.jpeg

Looks like a perfect location for a building, great view.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

I send you assistance...

Now that's redneck right there.

59 minutes ago, babadono said:

Where's the nice button? Did you pour in the rain?

No it was dry yesterday,  they did not finish until 7 pm, it was a little cool and they had to let it set some to work it, the rain started off and on around 10 this morning.

34 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Looks like a perfect location for a building, great view.

Same view different day :lol: I picked that spot because it's  about 40' from the driveway and not to far from the house, maby 80'. 

Didn't want to go to far i will need to get wifi out there for shop music, that was high on the list, have the speakers waiting.

1 hour ago, babadono said:

Did anyone ever really believe this BS?

Probably not, just marketing :pwk_bs:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dtel said:

image.jpeg

did you put a vapor barrier down ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dtel said:

image.jpeg

Concrete?  At first glance I thought it was a tiny skating rink, but then I saw the boards were removed and the edges were holding themselves up, so that made no sense.  Carry on!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dtel said:

image.jpeg

Keep the water on until the last minute. I do tunnels & roadways.

we keep the water on for 30 days! Lookin good, Mr Kotter!

Oh I almost forgot, don't forget the Termite flange.

• Like 2