Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
5 hours ago, CECAA850 said:
5 hours ago, MyOwn said:

No man don't do it. Seriously, don't do it.

3.JPG

I quit as moderator months ago.

It's the only reason i never quit yet, now I feel guilty which I shouldn't, been telling them for probably a year they need new people.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, grasshopper said:

old wife that I feel a little shitty about giving the R15Ms away... more embarrassed ...They are not very good, relatively speaking.

But there better than what she is using now, she will be happy, it's a nice thing to do

Glad your likening the new ones.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Marvel said:

They're have one song on YT, but it's pretty boring.

Yeah, I didn't listen to it all the way through.  It appears that their total recording output was one 5-song EP.  Many great bands and individual stars have come out of Toronto and southern Ontario, but it appears that the name was the best thing about Shaft Drive.  In this video, the lighting is useless, the cameraman is not great, and the sound is a mess.  But it seems to be the only video by Shaft Drive on YouTube, so here you go:

• Like 3

Congrats grasshopper on the speakers.  Did you have a special selection of music to play first or did you just play a Marie Osmond CD like Coytee does each time he changes gear?

Suppose to have a storm here tonight with thunder and lightning......gonna kick Santa's butt.

New shed built.....one guy did it all in 6 hours including shingling the roof.  When he arrived I asked him where the rest of his crew is and he laughed.  Some panels were pre cut to size though you get to choose were the door and window are placed.  I chose the optional package of premium shingles and floor joists on 12" centers.  My painter put a coat of marine spar urethane on all the interior and Sherwin Williams acrylic latex on the exterior.  Been ordering storage items from Amazon.  As Paul Harvey would say......."now you know the rest of the story".

I hope all my CCC&C buds have a great Christmas.  Just be warned when Carl gets into the hard stuff he likes to make gushy, late night phone calls......bless his heart.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Well you know she's going to say the same thing this year as last......"Carl shouldn't you be stuffing Richie's stocking".

^^^^^^^^^^
I believe that is one of Carl’s Twelve Daze of Christmas. Why wait - on the first day of Christmas - to become man enough to stuff Richies stocking. Maybe when he grows up ‘Heel, maybe when he grows up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

Suppose to have a storm here tonight with thunder and lightning......gonna kick Santa's butt.

It's coming, was here last night with an inch of rain but alot of lightning. After it passed the wind picked up, 46 degrees now with a 20 mph wind, it was 70 yesterday.

• Like 4

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Tarheel said:
1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Your LF didn't seem to mind.

Well you know she's going to say the same thing this year as last......"Carl shouldn't you be stuffing Richie's stocking".

All this stocking stuffing going around, from the beginning of all of that none of this was the first thing that popped into my head. I pictured nice legs not Carl's or Richie's legs, a whole different version, the good kind not the hairy ugly ones.

• Like 1