Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

5 minutes ago, dtel said:

All this stocking stuffing going around, from the beginning of all of that none of this was the first thing that popped into my head. I pictured nice legs not Carl's or Richie's legs, a whole different version, the good kind not the hairy ugly ones.

Remember what Bruce Springsteen said in "Tougher Than The Rest".  "Well 'round here baby I learned you get what you can get".

• Haha 4

• Moderators

No way, we need nice looking legs, not the hairy ones connected to parts I'm not interested in, I can picture it now, the nice ones anyway.

Like Steven Tyler said, "those legs go all the way up and make an azz out of themselves"

• Haha 4

the other evening I kept smelling magic smoke while I was outdoors. No... that that magic smoke... burning electronics magic smoke...

then wife tells me the porch light went.... an LED bulb.  I guess the transformer/ballast/whatever they use, fried in it...

and the bulb wasn't 6 months old. I've has cfls last years outdoors

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dtel said:
4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Your LF didn't seem to mind.

@Tarheel how much per minute is she charging his card this year for the calls or should I ask?

While I'm in here I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.  Kick back and enjoy the next couple days.  Calling for a high here of 20 tomorrow so we'll see just how many are out running around.  Youngest caught a red eye sleigh ride in from Phoenix last night and stopping by soon.  Haven't seen her in a year w/covid out there.  Hope she doesn't bring it along with her!  Enjoy it all!  Merry Christmas!

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Well the LF just gave me an early present (no not that).......a bottle of Elijah Craig and a bottle of Proof syrup for Old Fashions.  Just mixed the first one.....bien!

I actually bought a bottle of Proof last night.  Best Old Fashioned I've ever made along with being incredibly easy.  Ill use it with some of my lesser favorite bottles.

• Like 1