Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

4 hours ago, Shiva said:

Why not? In my stoner days, it was absolutely necessary, not only to avoid issues of dexterity, but to avoid having to think about what to play next.  Load up 6 on the old Gerrard, hit the chair and not get up till they all played, then flip the stack.👍 

Please explain “stoner days” I led a sheltered life, very. Is it like a dirt clod fight? One of my favorite things - 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, richieb said:

Please explain “stoner days” I led a sheltered life, very. Is it like a dirt clod fight? One of my favorite things - 

Days ? Years maby, decades possibly, did it end. 

But I know, everything in moderation,  most of the time anyway. 

I'm finding the sheltered life thing a little hard to believe.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, richieb said:

lol, similar but not quite.  More a period of time during a few teenaged years, where music became ribbons of colors,  along with a bit of astral traveling. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 12/20/2020 at 1:31 PM, RandyH000 said:

even better , bring the gear with you ,and transform the power ,   you'll be crying for  your sound system  in less than a month  hearing  this every day ? 

Thanks... never have heard him before you shared this. There is a huge variety of music in the Phil. , just like here. If you don't like something you change the station. 

• Like 2