Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

^^^ So...."If" I was to move to another apartment? Would it be better to take a ground level unit vs a top level unit?

I like what I got but need a change. My neighbors have always been good people. I've always let them know if things are to loud come knock first.

So again, sound traveling Up / or Down?? Would it be better to move into a ground level unit or a top unit? What would be most displeasing to you if you were my neighbor?

5 minutes ago, MyOwn said:

^^^ So...."If" I was to move to another apartment? Would it be better to take a ground level unit vs a top level unit?

I like what I got but need a change. My neighbors have always been good people. I've always let them know if things are to loud come knock first.

So again, sound traveling Up / or Down?? What would be most displeasing to you if you were my neighbor?

The bass punches can be annoying , bum bum bum bum bum bum,  they are going down through the floor , so it´s better to be on the top level floor. ymtc.

3 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

The bass punches can be annoying , bum bum bum bum bum bum,  they are going down through the floor , so it´s better to be on the top level floor. ymtc.

@MicroMara Thank You 🙂

My current neighbors must be saints...I only listen on the weekends, but the weekends can get a bit loud at my end...Again thanks to my neighbors...

If I move I was looking at four level steel / brick building, read some revues on quietness and so far seem to be favorable...

Today I heard my neighbor having Sex....LOL

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, MyOwn said:

@MicroMara Thank You 🙂

My current neighbors must be saints...I only listen on the weekends, but the weekends can get a bit loud at my end...Again thanks to my neighbors...

If I move I was looking at four level steel / brick building, read some revues on quietness and so far seem to be favorable...

Today I heard my neighbor having Sex....LOL

I remember sex..........

• Haha 6

What are the chances you cross paths with an old flame?

It happened to me today...Me saying to her while crossing her path...."happy new year!!! "Right"?

Where the **** did that come from? LOL 🍻

Her saying something back that I did not understand....LOL

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, dtel said:

This squirrel thing has been going on with me for years.

Just build them a  couple of tree houses far  from your house   , with scraps of wood and shingles  , put a few acorns , and corn  from time to time ,  they'll never bother you again ---Humans like houses and so do squirrels- 

https://www.wikihow.com/Build-a-Squirrel-House

Build Squirrel House | Building A Squirrel House: - Page 2 - Woodworking  Talk - Woodworkers ... | Bird house kits, Squirrel home, Bird house

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

Just build them a  couple of tree houses far  from your house   , with scraps of wood and shingles  , put a few acorns , and corn  from time to time ,  they'll never bother you again ---Humans like houses and so do squirrels- 

Build Squirrel House | Building A Squirrel House: - Page 2 - Woodworking  Talk - Woodworkers ... | Bird house kits, Squirrel home, Bird house

Oh how cool! A squirrel grocery store for humans.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

I love this...

Folks it's not quite 9:00pm and I'm done for 2020. Talk to you tomorrow in 2021

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dtel said:

Then it might try to kill the speaker, plus I would have to hear it.

i went out there it ran into the trees so i went inside got a cut off shotgun and laid in the hammock, 10 minutes he came back, for the last time.

An hour later i still heard scratching by the speaker, I turned off the music and the scratching kept going. So I got a ladder and took off a piece of the metal siding and found the nest and where they were hewing the speaker. There were 3 half grown squirrels in the nest, I put them in a 5 gallon bucket. Trying to get rid of them my wife put it ion facebook and 5 minutes later someone said they wanted them, not there across town.

This squirrel thing has been going on with me for years.

try this with the speaker

or your going to have this

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hey @KROCK you nocturnal this week too huh?

Today was the worst of it for me I woke up refreshed at freakin' 3:30am after three days of 4 o'clock rising. Normal for me is six o'clock. I let the snot get to my head, tried the old drink more water thing that didn't work. Sudafed is the culprit for this, man it has really chased that crud out of my head! A whole week of feeling crummy seems almost over except the messed up sleep schedule. 

So new month, new year got finished paying the bills already and there was an extra six hundred processing in my bank account, so "they" did just go out and print more???

I dropped it on the outrageous 15% c-card I live off of with that other one. 

They're as unsustainable as I've managed to become.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Hey @KROCK you nocturnal this week too huh?

Today was the worst of it for me I woke up refreshed at freakin' 3:30am after three days of 4 o'clock rising. Normal for me is six o'clock. I let the snot get to my head, tried the old drink more water thing that didn't work. Sudafed is the culprit for this, man it has really chased that crud out of my head! A whole week of feeling crummy seems almost over except the messed up sleep schedule. 

So new month, new year got finished paying the bills already and there was an extra six hundred processing in my bank account, so "they" did just go out and print more???

I dropped it on the outrageous 15% c-card I live off of with that other one. 

They're as unsustainable as I've managed to become.

Hey John, got a puppy 2 weeks ago, so it's been a lil off timing here. hope all is well.

Say hello to Ms. Scarlett; image.png.f766961552214a4498a5c0e92ffb7611.png

• Like 6

10 hours ago, KROCK said:

Hey John, got a puppy 2 weeks ago, so it's been a lil off timing here. hope all is well.

Say hello to Ms. Scarlett; image.png.f766961552214a4498a5c0e92ffb7611.png

And you still have that Zeppelin t-shirt too! Mine like that was dark, dark green.

Pretty little puppy, a mix?

@grasshopper Yea after four hours of sleep for a week, you better believe I've had one or two hour power naps mid afternoon lately. This sucks, I will make third coffee today if I have to to break this cycle.

Rainy and cool, I'm getting better so I'm not going out today.

Just finished going through banking, SS, large purchase paperwork of mine, now onto the deep drawer and the second filing cabinet. Already burned the tax returns & stuff from before I was even born. It's amazing what a book-keeper that was married to an accountant then got divorced keeps. Didn't find any cash but a couple small Fed Reserve Savings Bonds that I might better keep up with the $ news now for... could lose value by next month if it has gained any since the 60s.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, KROCK said:

Say hello to Ms. Scarlett;

Congrats my Friend ,  is that a Belgian  shepperd or a  Malinois

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1