Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Good question, I had forgotten about that.

Couldn't get in till Wednesday.  On start up the "engine malfunction" message was gone and it ran smoothly.  A picture of the engine was still lit so I took it in anyway.  They checked the codes and said the same as before "2 leaking injectors".  Told them that I had used Textron twice and the light disappeared.  Tech said it was not a cleanliness problem rather a mechanical one.  So he cleared the codes and said he was willing to "kick the can down the road" and see what happens.  No charge. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, grasshopper said:

can't fix that ....

very low mileage car ,  slightly above 30k miles ,  for a 9 year old car ,  less than 3k miles per year , fo that  kind of mileage , you gotta drive  it  , open the engine   wide ,  let her rip ,   you dont , it gunks up  ---

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Couldn't get in till Wednesday.  On start up the "engine malfunction" message was gone and it ran smoothly.  A picture of the engine was still lit so I took it in anyway.  They checked the codes and said the same as before "2 leaking injectors".  Told them that I had used Textron twice and the light disappeared.  Tech said it was not a cleanliness problem rather a mechanical one.  So he cleared the codes and said he was willing to "kick the can down the road" and see what happens.  No charge. 

that gaz injector cleaner , looks like it's doing most of the work---great stuff

50 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Shouldn't you be doing your 6" rolls about now?

14 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Shouldn't you be eating a bag of nuts, wild berries and grass about now?  

Should both of you be getting back to work - ? Just sayin’ - 

37 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Did you explain to the tech that like you’re old car, you too have a leaking injector? However I wouldn’t recommend Textron in your condition, may be a bit caustic. Possibly Sea Foam - ? 

48 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Fine with me too. LOL, I wonder what newbies that don't know us think?  

I don't know but it appears Richie don't want no part o dis.  Either that or he hasn't logged in lately and may be out shopping.  K-Mart might be having a sale on Depends.

• Haha 1

so when I moved to this God forsaken state, I neglected to file my state income taxes because there was a weird circumstance. long story short, the following year I filed for both years and I got stuck with a large tax bill.  So, I opted for a payment plan instead of forking over a large sum of money all at once (yes, I know I pay more since they charge interest). But I get a certified letter today from the state saying that since I owe taxes still, they're telling the feds to send them my federal tax refund and any other federal money that is due to me ... okay, I get that; but wait there's more ... every time the feds give them my refund the state is going to charge me a fee.  really, you ask someone to give my refund to you and then you charge me for taking the money?

I just told my brother that I'm done with this state and at the soonest possible time, I'm gone. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pete H said:

Fine with me too. LOL, I wonder what newbies that don't know us think?  

Damn the newbies, full speed ahead—

56 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I don't know but it appears Richie don't want no part o dis.  Either that or he hasn't logged in lately and may be out shopping.  K-Mart might be having a sale on Depends.

Oh yeah, I’ll take some ah this. I shop upscale these days - Walmart. And when we really step out, Target.  Pity you fools still waiting for a “blue light special”. I haven’t seen a KMart ‘round these parts for years, maybe decades. I’ll disregard the cheap Depends shot as nothing more than what a Kmart shopper thinks is humorous. 

• Haha 1