Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

2 hours ago, richieb said:

It’s never safe to comment on someone’s looks but I’ve been told, numerous times, I’m quite the handsome man, blessed with chiseled good looks. Some have it, some don’t. So sorry Carl - 

The only thing you've actually been told was that you have the perfect face for radio.

• Haha 1

today is my brother in laws birthday. he's a huge Seinfeld fan. my sister had one of those Cameo videos done where Jason Alexander records a video. I know my brother in law was thrilled by a birthday greeting from George Costanza.  I was surprised as it was several minutes long and didn't feel rushed at all. my sis obviously feed Jason personal info because he mentioned things in the video (nickname, where he lived, etc...). He even joked about the George Costanza poster that is hanging in my brother in law's garage. Jason said "I think I know which one it is and if I'm right, we're going to have to rethink our relationship."  He even sang two songs (one being happy birthday).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

today is my brother in laws birthday. he's a huge Seinfeld fan. my sister had one of those Cameo videos done where Jason Alexander records a video. I know my brother in law was thrilled by a birthday greeting from George Costanza.  I was surprised as it was several minutes long and didn't feel rushed at all. my sis obviously feed Jason personal info because he mentioned things in the video (nickname, where he lived, etc...). He even joked about the George Costanza poster that is hanging in my brother in law's garage. Jason said "I think I know which one it is and if I'm right, we're going to have to rethink our relationship."  He even sang two songs (one being happy birthday).

Thsts really cool.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

Very cool. Did you or your sister/bil ever watch Curb Your Enthusiasm? It's somewhat a rated R version of Seinfeld. George and Elaine have been in many episodes.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Very cool. Did you or your sister/bil ever watch Curb Your Enthusiasm? It's somewhat a rated R version of Seinfeld. George and Elaine have been in many episodes.

yeah, we've all watched it.  sometimes I feel like Larry David -- the situations I get into.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Yea I always liked that show, my wife hates it. She loves Friends, I hate it 😀

As it should be.  My wife watches Greys Anatomy and the whole estrogen line up on Thursday night.  Makes me want to puke.  My daughter and I love Family Guy.  When its on my wife leaves the room.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

My wife watches Greys Anatomy and the whole estrogen line up on Thursday night.

... and my wife wonders why I go to bed early

a little crisp outside... Temp crisp...things are normally kinda crunchy dry. We are 0.25 in precip down on our yearly, already... tho

• Haha 1

Knocking the dust and cobwebs outa the LS this AM...

daddy long legs get in everything. We have a web in  between the windows of the frig oven.

pissing off the neighbors?  Nah... it's Friday.

Been quite a bit of border activity... if the presence of agents is any indication.  

was an incident a few weeks back that got no mention in any news... some cross border shooting. Every authority w/i 100 miles was there.[I was about to say 50 miles, but it is 50 mile to anywhere from here. It's 40 miles to Safeway]

.....personally, I think it was a diversion

2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Does anyone know the name of the forum member who lives in San Miguel De Allende Mexico?  Thinking of making a move and want to check out the current scene there now.

Yea he was on here a couple weeks ago talking about assembling new speakers in his home, nice stuff.

2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Does anyone know the name of the forum member who lives in San Miguel De Allende Mexico?  Thinking of making a move and want to check out the current scene there now.

Isn’t pot legal in NC? Long way to go for a blunt — 

• Haha 1