Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Was looking for something on tv... found drone racing... and at the AirForce bone yard. 

thinking, Wow, they're racing at the bone yard in Tucson.

I've watched [on tv] before.  VR helmets ......

Not in Tucson. Not even real drones.  They were "flying" a simulator.  Quite disappointed, to say the least

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MyOwn said:

Drink flowing and tunes are on...dunkin donuts coffee sucks, "the stuff packaged and available in the stores"

Not much else to say, Took the F150 in for diags on the Airbag light staying on...Clock spring seems to be the issue..

Tunes flowing here.  Dry January or id be imbibing as well.  Breaking in my Denafrips dac.  Its pretty sweet. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Tunes flowing here.  Dry January or id be imbibing as well.  Breaking in my Denafrips dac.  Its pretty sweet. 

you'll have to let me know what you think of Denafrips dac... I will let you know what I think of the W4S Music server, this will be compared to my Mac Mini running Channel D Pure Music.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, MyOwn said:

you'll have to let me know what you think of Denafrips dac... I will let you know what I think of the W4S Music server, this will be compared to my Mac Mini running Channel D Pure Music.

There's not enough time to tell you all my thoughts.  Its amazing.  

• Like 2

Suns up and looks like it's gonna be a clear cold day.  Think I'll spend it drinking coffee and trying to figure out this Natty thingy tomorrow nite.  IF what I heard @ 1AM is true...  OR is Coach Day bluffing Bama?  I wouldn't put it past Coach Day but...  I wish I knew.  Yea, it's THAT insane.  Buckeyes are nuts and that's how they roll.  

Coffee isn't bad but now I'm thinking about 6 donuts.  :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Good Morning people!

I'm at least an hour late with normalcy for me today. Back on the sudafed and was awake from 2 - 4 last night. Full up with coffee, oj and water to hydrate that drug.

Took a couple days for a preliminary visit to my interim digs!

My brother is a nut!  14 yr olds talk way too much! In the 30s outside much better than the last few days!

*I posted this at the wrong thread a few minutes ago, the address bar no longer shows the entire addy any more.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Coffee isn't bad but now I'm thinking about 6 donuts.  :)

PXL-20210110-151809451.jpg

Got. To. Resist.

Lasagna for three days last week with cannolis with the other bogo ricotta and I've had enough extra calories for the rest of the month!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators

Almost 24 hours since a post in this thread so an update.

Almost done, a little trim on the back top rake edge and 2 roll up doors and it's done. Well except for electrical and a couple benches then deciding where the tools will go. 

image.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, dtel said:

Almost 24 hours since a post in this thread so an update.

Almost done, a little trim on the back top rake edge and 2 roll up doors and it's done. Well except for electrical and a couple benches then deciding where the tools will go. 

image.jpeg

Very Nice. Wanna come and help me build a shed?:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4