Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Sorry to hear Chuck.  I was in the same spot w/that stupid cat.  Oldest daughter picked her up as a kitten hanging around a Taco Bell foraging for food w/a couple other kittens.  She moves out and leaves the cat.  14 years w/a cat?  Seriously?  The same thing and the Vet knew in 30 seconds when she picked her up.  Felt a tumor in her belly attached to her pancreas and into her intestine.  Told me maybe a month on meds so I opted out.  Tough to do and I swear her ghost is here somewhere.  lol  Weird sounds now and then.  I know TMI but...  I feel for you all.  Just hope for the best.  I know you both gave him YOUR best!  :)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MookieStl said:

Adopted Samantha (Sam) when she was 8, three years ago. My very first dog.

Not only a great dog, but a huge help when hanging drywall (or doing anything for that matter)!

superv.thumb.jpg.594182f8da0b9f09de4abc8e1ef24e37.jpg

I see she's holding the drywall in place...👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

• Moderators
7 hours ago, grasshopper said:

I don't need a recipe for really good whiskey. Just a glass.

And a couple of ice cubes for me. 

7 hours ago, MyOwn said:
7 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Trish and I wouldn't have moved in together if not for Jake's adoption

Just beautiful 🍻

That's what I was thinking good looking puppy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, MookieStl said:

Adopted Samantha (Sam) when she was 8, three years ago. My very first dog.

Not only a great dog, but a huge help when hanging drywall (or doing anything for that matter)!

superv.thumb.jpg.594182f8da0b9f09de4abc8e1ef24e37.jpg

Sam’s asking where your safety glasses are.  She’s questioning the “SAFETY” on your shirt.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, MyOwn said:

The truth is I can't handle the thought of losing my puppy again. It just sucks pond water.

There's something to that.   We say we're on our last one now.  Losing them is really hard.  Not replacing them is just as hard.  There's a tremendous void without a 4 legged child around the house.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DizRotus said:

Sam’s asking where your safety glasses are.  She’s questioning the “SAFETY” on your shirt.

I am pretty good about wearing my safety glasses, but trying to see the chalk line with my old eyes is hard enough with my bifocals alone. Hence the head lamp.

I also thought the shirt said "Tastey" that's why I wore it.

Her safety advice is usually, "pet me, dont cut yourself, feed me, where are your safety glasses, feed me, who's going to get you off the floor, pet me,........"

I start to tune her out.

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

I am pretty good about wearing my safety glasses, but trying to see the chalk line with my old eyes is hard enough with my bifocals alone. Hence the head lamp.

I also thought the shirt said "Tastey" that's why I wore it.

Her safety advice is usually, "pet me, dont cut yourself, feed me, where are your safety glasses, feed me, who's going to get you off the floor, pet me,........"

I start to tune her out.

I have some 1.5 diopter safety glasses.  Cant hardly work without them.