Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

2 hours ago, Tom Walkers said:

I'm waiting for spring to go camping with my family, motorcyclists flying on the ice are future news bulletins ..

Spring always works!  Calling for 8-10 around here the next couple days.  Last week it was 30's coming Wednesday. Million a month for cable TV and out of all the weather dudes & dudettes you'd think ONE would have it right.  Plenty of coffee so I'm good to go!  Welcome to the gaggle.  :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, grasshopper said:

Mornin' all

Good day to cuddle...even here  ... too bad my wife doesn't cuddle.

Not sub zero but, 10` below normal is enough to make us whine.  Calling for a high of 60`.

So happy Jake responded to the steroids.  Not like a dog to refuse food.

Ten below normal, in Arizona, not much pity here. How about just plain ten below, you know - negatory 10? 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, MookieStl said:

Chuck, it may be time to add another "C"! - Canine

You can probably drop the "cycle" part, I think that ran it's course (pun not intended). They seem to have moved on.

Hey, no ones moved on. Just last week I mentioned a nice bike ride right before the temps dropped like a rock. Don’t you read my posts? I thought you followed my travels through the forum more closely than this? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, richieb said:

Ten below normal, in Arizona, not much pity here. How about just plain ten below, you know - negatory 10

I knew I would get that response to our 10` below normal temp.....  

...........been there and done that -10`F. Why do you think I live where I do?  And I would go to HI for the winter, if I had the means....

I am familiar with crankcase heaters. Can't say I've seen diesel fuel turn to jelly

• Like 2

1 hour ago, richieb said:

Hey, no ones moved on. Just last week I mentioned a nice bike ride right before the temps dropped like a rock. Don’t you read my posts? I thought you followed my travels through the forum more closely than this? 

Don't know how I could have missed it. I hang on your every post.

Actually, I pop in and out of this place. I miss quite a few dramas.

• Like 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

does bad weather really exist or is that just something the media wants us to believe?

They are even less accurate then a weather forecaster, and it seems they guess most of the time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

does bad weather really exist or is that just something the media wants us to believe?

I never believe the media. That's why I went to work this morning. No way is it going to be below zero and ankle deep snow!, with more on the way! I'm no fool!!

Just my luck, they picked today to be accurate. 

Now how the heck am I going to get home!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Plumbers are going to make a fortune around here next week.  This is as cold as I ever remember it being.  We'll have 36 plus hours below freezing.  We'll be in the low teens tomorrow. 

makes you feel young again...back in Gloversville...

1 hour ago, MookieStl said:

No way is it going to be below zero and ankle deep snow!, with more on the way!

I will trade locations

Screenshot_2021-02-15-09-23-39.png