Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

22 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Still one of my favorite shows. I like it when you see a young actor just starting out on this show. 

It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone."

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

I like ham and pineapple on pizza and I'm not ashamed of that. 

no ketchup... or is pizza sauce close enough?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mornin' All

Wife and kid are off to church. I'm holding my own service....Crank up the "wife's stereo".. Neighbor?   No problem. She's at church. Goes to the same as wife. They keep inviting me... Should I? Nah... They think I'm a nice guy... wouldn't want to shatter that illusion. lol  

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

She's at church. Goes to the same as wife. They keep inviting me... Should I? Nah... They think I'm a nice guy... wouldn't want to shatter that illusion. lol  

I think you should go.  I was at church once and the pastor says that if we knew everything about the person sitting next to us, we'd go sit somewhere else.  they'd change seats too if they knew all about us. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

that's like chili. An American concoction....Someone's impression of someone else's food.

I have to agree with Mike... Spam would be much more appropriate.

All pizza in America is an American concoction, someone's impression of someone else's food.  You could say the same about all Italian food in America, or all Chinese food, etc., and it would be true.  Americanizing is what we Americans do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1