Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

25 minutes ago, Pete H said:

If you have weed growing naturally on you land, I would imagine that you would have people lined up to help you.  Sorry, you said weeds.  LOL

Dont be sorry, I think you’re on to something. Being a Wiley Wabbit  of course he said “weeds” . His wall ain’t tall enough to ward off true “weed” hunters. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pete H said:

If you have weed growing naturally on you land, I would imagine that you would have people lined up to help you.  Sorry, you said weeds.  LOL

Kinda funny...my wife and I are on one of our not infrequent walks the other day. An empty lot down the street about half a mile is being graded for a new home. They have disturbed a lot of vegetation and it has an odor. At least I think the odor is from that. Well while we are close to the front of this lot a pickup truck goes speeding by and the driver screams out the window "I smell your weed". My wife being a foreigner says what's he talkin' bout? I said that's slang for marijuana. She said, Oh good now we're the drug addicts of the neighborhood .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well that's not good for me Willy even if I could manage not cutting the grass & a supply of good cheese, it would be full of buckshot pretty quick.

Didn't even go down to 40 last night here after a whole day without clouds and almost 60! Threatening 70 in the next day or so.... So I've got to fine tune the property foliage, wash the windows and that car.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grasshopper said:

.Mornin' All

Not only will goats eat anything green or things that were green... they love to climb. Like on your car/truck. Trample in the roof/hood.

Kinda fresh this AM. No fire last night and 35`. Thinking about a bucket of twigs in the stove.  We're in for another CoC day. 80`

Did a goat wander in?

8 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Well that's not good for me Willy even if I could manage not cutting the grass & a supply of good cheese, it would be full of buckshot pretty quick.

Didn't even go down to 40 last night here after a whole day without clouds and almost 60! Threatening 70 in the next day or so.... So I've got to fine tune the property foliage, wash the windows and that car.

It can roll right into spring.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, grasshopper said:

.Mornin' All

Not only will goats eat anything green or things that were green... they love to climb. Like on your car/truck. Trample in the roof/hood.

Kinda fresh this AM. No fire last night and 35`. Thinking about a bucket of twigs in the stove.  We're in for another CoC day. 80`

I can assure you that should I find a goat taking a leisurely stroll atop my car - there will be goat stew for dinner — 

• Haha 3

On 2/22/2021 at 8:58 AM, Tarheel said:

Hey Coytee....looked up your wife's coffee machine.  That's a tad pricey though I bet it does a good job.

Not when you save it from being dumped on the curb!

I think I've got about $200 in it.....to fix it and couple new filters to clean it.

• Like 1

Second beautiful day in a row here.....in shorts and tee shirts.  LF on an hour long bike ride.

Yesterday I washed the bubble.....black is hard to keep clean!  So today I decided to do the maintenance on the ceramic coating which is a two part process.  Pressure washed the already clean bubble to get any dust off and then a light spray of Modesta "Smoke" while the car is still wet.  Agitate the Smoke with a clean, soft microfiber towel.  The next step after the car is dried ( I use a blower to dry) is to use another clean towel with a few sprays of Modesta "Blast".  You are done and good for six more months.  See the process on YouTube!

Day three of the Keto Diet.  Have always done Atkins but wanted to shake things up a bit.  Lots of veggies, some protein, and I do intermittent fasting (skipping breakfast).  I eat an early dinner and an early lunch the next day which gives me 14-15 hours between meals.  You go into ketosis and start buning fat for fuel instead of glycogen which is stored in the liver.  Not a lot different from Atkins.

So as Paul Harvey would have said "now you know the rest of the story".

2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Second beautiful day in a row here.....in shorts and tee shirts.  LF on an hour long bike ride.

Yesterday I washed the bubble.....black is hard to keep clean!  So today I decided to do the maintenance on the ceramic coating which is a two part process.  Pressure washed the already clean bubble to get any dust off and then a light spray of Modesta "Smoke" while the car is still wet.  Agitate the Smoke with a clean, soft microfiber towel.  The next step after the car is dried ( I use a blower to dry) is to use another clean towel with a few sprays of Modesta "Blast".  You are done and good for six more months.  See the process on YouTube!

Day three of the Keto Diet.  Have always done Atkins but wanted to shake things up a bit.  Lots of veggies, some protein, and I do intermittent fasting (skipping breakfast).  I eat an early dinner and an early lunch the next day which gives me 14-15 hours between meals.  You go into ketosis and start buning fat for fuel instead of glycogen which is stored in the liver.  Not a lot different from Atkins.

So as Paul Harvey would have said "now you know the rest of the story".

Sounds like a wonderful day Chuck, how's Jake?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, grasshopper said:

.Mornin' All

Ok so no goats , anybody have a cow or  sheep  ,

I use a wheel trimmer --------Poulan Pro 22 in. 190cc Gas High-Wheel Lawn Trimmer PR22WT

• Like 2