Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

29 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

It's felt like Monday here since two days ago and the folks at my former storage facility  -icked with me again today so I'm moving that stuff a third time now... OUT OF THERE.

sorry John ... moving is the worst.  okay, I admit that I haven't "moved" in a while ... last three times, I hired day workers to load and unload the truck. a few hundred bucks; but WELL worth the cost.  I have an old school dollar slot machine that weighs a ton -- if I can't hire someone to move it -- I will leave it. 

• Like 3

but, can he shoot make a free throw?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

escaping the property today. A trip to the mall [dump] and then a day at the lake.

been doing garden work. The dirt wrench wants a break.  Thinking of taking the boat out. Gonna need to jump start the van I use to tote the boat. It was my job to use it once a week [or so] to keep the battery up. Been bank fishing the last several outings.

• Haha 1

Prolly with a lil county fair "ring/hoop toss" with the lean.  Just a finger roll away then.  Yea, just stand under the basket and don't move or miss a shot.  We'll get you the ball.  They can't make every basket playing 5 on 4!  😂  😎

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Shiva said:

I don't think its fair, to be able to dunk a basketball while still standing on the floor. 🤔 Lol.   7 foot 9." Wow.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9316291/7ft-9in-Nigerian-hopes-NBAs-tallest-player-Shaq-shared-viral-footage-him.html

Put together a team like that    ,head to the Olympics --------competition  might as well give up-  

• Like 1

@Ceptorman  Bill ... I may have just bought a Les Paul Classic. Really nice looking, black gloss. Doesn't have gold hardware which I'd prefer; but still a nice guitar. I contacted my rep at the store and told him that I'm interested in it. 

I never thought that I'd buy a les Paul ... they are so darned heavy. however, it's really just the older standards that are super heavy, these newer ones are chambered and that takes a lot of the weight out of it. My Gretcsh is also chambered. 

fbbb48-xc_LPCS19EBNH_front.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, babadono said:

^ is that Pete Frampton's

I wish ... Peter plays a black beauty if I recall and that would be a more desirable one in my opinion. But, I only paid a couple of grand, for this one and a black beauty is probably $5K or more. but it's official, I just notified my rep that it's a go.  Ofcourse, none are in stock and I have to wait about a week for it to be delivered to the store from Gibson; and then another week for Fedex to get it here; but it will soon be here amongst many of it's brothers and sisters. actually this is only number 10.

silly me ... I had a list of guitars that were candidates to be my next one ... and I don't know if a les Paul was even on the list. Okay, the Duesenberg is next ... for reals!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

@Ceptorman  Bill ... I may have just bought a Les Paul Classic. Really nice looking, black gloss. Doesn't have gold hardware which I'd prefer; but still a nice guitar. I contacted my rep at the store and told him that I'm interested in it. 

I never thought that I'd buy a les Paul ... they are so darned heavy. however, it's really just the older standards that are super heavy, these newer ones are chambered and that takes a lot of the weight out of it. My Gretcsh is also chambered. 

fbbb48-xc_LPCS19EBNH_front.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1