Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

20 hours ago, dtel said:

Myself I think it should be legal for medical everywhere, 99.9% of prescriptions have some kind of side effect with some being terrible or addictive. If that would work for some people with less side effects I see no reason to not have it prescribed in one form or another.

Yes 30 grams is more than ounce, that made me think someone who smokes picked that number..........I can see it now.......I buy an ounce and it's a couple grams over I will still be ok. That's a good number lets use that. :lol:

When is an ounce ever over?

• Haha 3

Watching B1G wrestling tournament on mute while working out and listening to music.  

It’s ironic that two sports I enjoyed and excelled in, wrestling and dinghy sailing, are such god-awful spectator sports.  Even understanding what’s going on does not prevent them from being deadly dull to me.  To the uninitiated, it must be torture to watch them.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, dtel said:

OK Islanderr you have a point, it's not the old $10 thing anymore. So they say anyway,  I wouldn't know about things like that. 

a scale???? our measure was fingers against the bag... A 4 finger bag was good.. 

Measuring didn't happen until Colombian came along.... and $40/oz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched some kinda low brow, compared to yacht racing,  motor racing... Semi tractor racing.  On a course. Not tractor pull.Yeah.. there is some contact

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Things are starting to come together here. Been busy with everything at the same time which means it takes longer. Can't control the legal cr*p, wish I could.

PXL-20210306-203132880.jpg

PXL-20210306-203146460.jpg

PXL-20210306-203159099.jpg

PXL-20210306-203211962.jpg

Anyone interested in a 3BR, 1.5 Bath 1400 sq ft on .41 acre in the South Side of Charlotte?

Complete with deer, bunnies, red tail hawks, coyotes sometimes, brown eagles... on display at any given time!

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Things are starting to come together here. Been busy with everything at the same time which means it takes longer. Can't control the legal cr*p, wish I could.

PXL-20210306-203132880.jpg

PXL-20210306-203146460.jpg

PXL-20210306-203159099.jpg

PXL-20210306-203211962.jpg

Anyone interested in a 3BR, 1.5 Bath 1400 sq ft on .41 acre in the South Side of Charlotte?

Complete with deer, bunnies, red tail hawks, coyotes sometimes, brown eagles... on display at any given time!

I like the wildlife part.  

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, JohnJ said:

That's true, it takes longer that way. I love that grey looking color, good luck with all of it, especially the part you can't control.

• Like 2

Hey @dtel the grey room with the desk? That's a weird color, very white base with five shots of black and one of " new green"   @Dave1291 feel better man! It took a shot of Elijah Craig barrel proof and I'm relaxed and much better. Step ladders and a vertigo attack stink, so I held on and listened to my Blue Oyster Cult earlier!

• Haha 1

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Hey @dtel the grey room with the desk?

The one with the desk, and the one with the bed.

There are so many colors to pick from, we redone a bathroom and the wife wanted a color. Not blue and not green so I looked through hundreds of colors and found one that was odd enough to not be either. She liked it so now the bathroom is this odd color, it's different. 

It's called dragonfly, why I don't know ?

dragonfly-behr-marquee-paint-colors-mq32416-64_1000.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/5/2021 at 5:26 PM, dtel said:

OK Islanderr you have a point, it's not the old $10 thing anymore. So they say anyway,  I wouldn't know about things like that. 

What you said made total sense.  After all, when you’re down to your last couple of grams, it’s time to pick up some fresh, right?  The number 30 doesn’t seem like a random number, more like a convenient one.  Hopefully, soon you guys won’t have to nudge-nudge-wink-wink anymore.  I guess you don’t have pot shops yet, right?  In this town, I think we literally have more pot shops than Starbucks.

When a buddy from Ontario flew in to visit for a week in the before-COVID time, he wanted to be sure he wouldn’t have to do without, so I stopped in at one of the bigger shops to pick him up a week’s worth.  At the bigger shops, your friendly “bud tender” is there to recommend whatever variety you might need, from the start of the day until the end of the day, for whatever mood you might want at any time of day.  I had enough years ago, so I’m just a spectator now.  With all the new varieties, if you’re not current, it actually was helpful.  What really blew my mind (in best Eric Burdon voice) was the BOGO sale on hash.  I bought two little containers, and he threw in two more for free.  We really are living in the future, and the future is friendly!

• Haha 4