Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Gorgeous day here, but I'm calling bullya on the 71 that is is supposedly at 1:30. I'm feeling like 60s!

Moving stuff again and not again until I get settled in at a higher altitude hopefully.

Finishing off the chicken and dumplings that I froze half of two weeks ago and some good tea with a good lemon in it. Had good ones lately here at the store I got them from this time.

It varies between the three I go to, I can't buy all good produce at one but my method of operation is working well recently.

They took all the "no mask no entry" signs down last weekend, I still wear mine and I'm seeing most others with theirs on also.

• Like 3

67 here today, which is insane.  Nice 2.4# Sirloin goin down on the grill shortly.  That should last me a day or two.  Drove 40 miles this morning round trip to hit a Lowes for yard fertilizer and zero places had any out.  Came home and hit the local TSC and they had just what I was looking for.  Go figure.

Cub Cadet came home yesterday after the once over.  Head gasket, 3 new deck blades, new deck belts, new voltage regulator, oil, air filter & what not.  Can't wait to get that bill.  Purrs like a kitten though.  Last time was about 6 years ago.  lol  Dumped the fertilizer in the spreader and took a drive.  Beautiful day here! 

Thought I was gonna run the table w/my haircut @ 3 but not so much.  Walked in and found out it's tomorrow.  Guess I can wait a day for my lap dance that comes w/every haircut.  Yea, she IS that good looking and takes it well.  lol  Done & won so back to pathetically worthless again.  :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Gorgeous day here, but I'm calling bullya on the 71 that is is supposedly at 1:30. I'm feeling like 60s!

We're sitting on 70 right now. Beautiful outside!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pete H said:

Based on the food we had without a kitchen, there's no telling what we could do with one and a smoker.  those ribs were great!

And your pulled pork was awesome.  Brisket will be on the menu next time.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pete H said:

Just a basic starter Ludwig set, nothing crazy until we see if she takes to it or not.  I have her cook with me as much as possible, so when she stays over, we make whatever she wants.  If we find the right venue for the next audio gathering, I'll toss in the waffle maker and we'll be set.  LOL

Has she ever tried a guitar? Sometimes the drums and guitars go together even with small kids. We never know what's going to trigger something in their head. Sounds like she's Grandpa's buddy. Is she the one with the Rf7s 😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marvel said:

We're sitting on 70 right now. Beautiful outside!

Sure that we made it up that far but then the weather underground station near me said 67, darksky said 68. I took my long sleeve tshirt off about an hour later it was nice & warm when I came out of that storage bin place.

• Like 2

On 3/7/2021 at 2:25 PM, RandyH000 said:

dang ------2 pairs of LS certainly qualifies as BIG speakers 500 wpc amps , yep :biggrin:

Hamg on  a minute!  Are you talking about me?  Okay, I resemble that remark.

Man, if we all lived in the same town, we could have some great times, and we wouldn’t worry, because we’d be sure nobody would set any drinks down on our speakers.  The volume knob might be another story, though.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Has she ever tried a guitar? Sometimes the drums and guitars go together even with small kids. We never know what's going to trigger something in their head. Sounds like she's Grandpa's buddy. Is she the one with the Rf7s 😀

She's getting a ukulele on her birthday too.  That will be the introduction to strings and we will go from there.  Yes, the RF7's are hers.  Gotta start somewhere.  LOL

8 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

This really needs to happen.  

Yes, it does.  

• Like 1