Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

On 3/9/2021 at 5:08 PM, Ceptorman said:

Has she ever tried a guitar? Sometimes the drums and guitars go together even with small kids. We never know what's going to trigger something in their head. Sounds like she's Grandpa's buddy. Is she the one with the Rf7s 😀

Soooo... my older son is trying to get his kids used to music.

And they also have ukes...

FullSizeR(1).jpg

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

me too....

this ripple on our temps, 10` below normal, is gonna make big problems when it gets hold of some gulf warm.wet....

I was all set for spring... I guess I'm wishing... Good thing that what I've planted is cold tolerant

The pollen around here is getting thick on vehicles and driveways.  The plant life around here certainly think that spring has sprung.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Can you make my lunch too??????

22 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

me too....

absolutely if you lived near by...

Gia told me all the kids had thermos.. filled with Raman...

for their lunch...

I think the teachers are going to bully Gia for her lunch !

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

The pollen around here is getting thick on vehicles and driveways.  The plant life around here certainly think that spring has sprung.

terrible spring in northern Upstate NY ----it's  melting  too fast  40 F  , the rivers , lakes are gonna overflow at this rate -

1 hour ago, grasshopper said:

me too....

this ripple on our temps, 10` below normal, is gonna make big problems when it gets hold of some gulf warm.wet....

I was all set for spring... I guess I'm wishing... Good thing that what I've planted is cold tolerant

we're getting your heat down in Upstate NY and you're getting our cold , can someone switch it around ,  I miss the snow -

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

terrible spring in northern Upstate NY ----it's  melting  too fast  40 F  , the rivers , lakes are gonna overflow at this rate -

Spring was my least favorite season when I lived in upstate NY.  The slush was horrible and when all the snow melted in your back yard it uncovered a winters worth of dog poop to clean up.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

kaffee.gif.73463c74fb4d9446d8af90cffb13fbeb.gif

Morning all ! Been a while since I was here . Still late winter here in germany with some early spring temperature peak risings which are gone allready again. Days become longer . 

Sometimes its the right choice to switch of all multimedial devices and take a long rest from our second virtual live. That´s what I did . Spend a lot of time with travelling and sight seeing in our neighborhood cities and landscapes. So much to discover ....still ....So gents , gonn´a see you somewhere........

• Like 6

9 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

Gia has hybrid learning.. started back to school yesterday..

this is her lunch.. for lent at school

lobster and shrimp cocktail and a tomatoe and mozz salad

Wow 

Never had anything like that for lunch Mike! Fluffy tender lobster... Even the tomatos look good for this time of the year. 

Gia is a lucky young lady! & Maybe she isn't familiar with how good those seared scallops are?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MicroMara said:

kaffee.gif.73463c74fb4d9446d8af90cffb13fbeb.gif

Morning all ! Been a while since I was here . Still late winter here in germany with some early spring temperature peak risings which are gone allready again. Days become longer . 

Sometimes its the right choice to switch of all multimedial devices and take a long rest from our second virtual live. That´s what I did . Spend a lot of time with travelling and sight seeing in our neighborhood cities and landscapes. So much to discover ....still ....So gents , gonn´a see you somewhere........

Are you going to take a few pics on your walk about?  Always nice to see the countryside of different lands. 

• Like 3

Did a little shopping today looking at trucks or utes way under ten k. Not easy, or a lot worth looking at either. I like the little scooby-do utes in that safety-orange almost matte finish, didn't see any that weren't automatics. They just look tough like the old Toyota F-1s do with their "off" colors. High for my budget too. Can't see me enjoying 28 to 30 mpg around town for much longer, and gas has shot up 60 cents here since that pipeline got shut down. That is just an observation of two things that are entirely related.

In NC the home isn't "in" the estate if there is an occupant in it at the time of the owner's demise. So, the Honda is the estate and have to sell it prior to the 31st because I can't register it unless I can reimburse the estate it's value. If so I could just re-title it to me. Not griping, change can throw me off sometimes. So most of the probate headache will be over at the twentieth anniversary of me waking up that next day with my new filter on 4/1/01.

Will be able to settle the rest of her bills at that point according to 8-b of the NC Estate Procedures manual.

Then it's off to the "interim" for me B)

• Like 1

Pan seared scallops at Gary Danko’s in SAN Fran.... best “cooked” scallops ever. Second best seafood only to spotted prawns... in ocean, in mouth, in 3 seconds flat! West coast BC fishing ... trapping spotted prawns, a few years back.

• Like 3