Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Sounds good Pancho.I trust your biscuit and Canadian bacon isn't from McD...

I have an appointment to go before the firing squad this AM.. Getting my shot... and not having to leave "town" for it. I'm wondering about the 2nd half...think it's Pfizer. I imagine they will be down for the follow ups. We'll see

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So much for me thinking..... one and done...     J&J vaccine....

our little girl kitten made her first kill.   She was staring at the bathroom vanity.  So, I opened the door. She was on it in a flash... a mouse.  [Yeah, I know... We have a dozen cats and she found a mouse in the house.]

She didn't get to enjoy the spoils... One of the adult cats stole her trophy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

So much for me thinking..... one and done...     J&J vaccine....

our little girl kitten made her first kill.   She was staring at the bathroom vanity.  So, I opened the door. She was on it in a flash... a mouse.  [Yeah, I know... We have a dozen cats and she found a mouse in the house.]

She didn't get to enjoy the spoils... One of the adult cats stole her trophy.

Gotta love a mouser.

”It’s a Rat Writ, Writ for a Rat, and this is lawful service of same.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/14/2021 at 1:25 PM, DizRotus said:

Greetings from the ER.  A UTI drove me here.

one of our staffers got it  2 weeks ago , was back at work in 1 week -    avoid the hot---spicy  stuff

• Like 2

Just now, Dave1291 said:

Good to hear from ya Neil.  Gooooo Sparty!  Enjoy it!

Good news!  I just passed a bladder scan test for which I crammed all evening.  Fingers crossed escape tomorrow.

At least this place gets TBS in the unlikely event I'm still a prisoner on Thursday.

• Like 6

Hope you can escape soon.

Well, gosh, I had a colonoscopy last Friday and when they gave me the report it had a card signed by all the pretty nurses/staff who took care of me. And I mean really pretty... kinda weird.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Marvel said:

Well, gosh, I had a colonoscopy last Friday and when they gave me the report it had a card signed by all the pretty nurses/staff who took care of me. And I mean really pretty... kinda weird.

The colonoscopy crew always gets a little behind in it's work. I guess the card was an apology.

• Haha 7

4 hours ago, Marvel said:

Colonoscopy humor is always the best!

I had one a coupe years ago, and my daughter's friends mom was a nurse, she made the comment "whatever happens in the colonoscopy room stays there"...then they all laughed....good times 😄

• Haha 4