Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

12 hours ago, DizRotus said:

The colonoscopy crew always gets a little behind in it's work. I guess the card was an apology.

I saw what you did there:)

8 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Colonoscopies are serious business and save lives, but I'd like to see more Respect for Urethra Frankly.

This is what i were referring to ...humor intact you're getting better.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Colonoscopy humor is always the best!

I had one a coupe years ago, and my daughter's friends mom was a nurse, she made the comment "whatever happens in the colonoscopy room stays there"...then they all laughed....good times 😄

I tried to get my wife to draw a bulls eye on my butt for the last one.  She wouldn't do it......

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Colonoscopies are serious business and save lives, but I'd like to see more Respect for Urethra Frankly.

Surprisingly, it can get to the point where the male nurses are preferable, because they treat your tackle with respect and empathy, while some female nurses can be clumsy to the point of unnecessary roughness.  Time spent in hospital is pretty much always unpleasant, varying only in just how unpleasant it is.  It’s always great to get back home.

• Like 4

On 3/17/2021 at 2:59 PM, CECAA850 said:

She wouldn't write "Exit only" either.  Sometimes she's just no fun.

I'll bet she did more than that when you were under the anesthesia and you don't know it, unless of course it's a ritual to stand in a mirrored room so you can look at your arrss.  LOL

She might have written Gerbils Welcome.

scared gerbil GIF by South Park 

So this is "I think a funny" story that I'm still addressing.
I moved and needed to purchase new drip pans for the electric range I was leaving.

Sooooo I bought at Lowes, new drip pans, that are supposed to fit just about any electric oven.

Well the small ones are fine, the big ones will not seat without re-stamping the metal. LOL

I figured screw it they are staying with the oven I left.

The electric oven I am now living with has the exact same problem. Small ones fit fine, big ones will not seat. OK, I walked into this... Either the previous occupant got the same ones I did or the management did. WTF LOL

So I got the model number off my new companion and ordered just the big drip pans from Whirpool. Oh man! the new pans arrived and seat just fine... I was one happy dude till I inserted the surface element...

You know the "teats" that stick out and make the burner sit on the pan? They are to long, I can get two of three teats to seat with a pair of pliers but not the third unless I grind away or cut some metal back"...
Quandary??  do some grinding or order new big elements from Whirlpool for my new companion?
Karma is a *****....LOL, Cheers folks...🍻

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

preparing Gia's lunch for tomorrow

caramelized onions , kalamata olives

tom sauce... I'm letting it reduce..

then in the morning . I will pan sear the scallops reheat the sauce and add a pat of butter .. to finish it of..

have a pot of water ready just to temper her thermos... just before I add it in..

IMG_20210318_191817.jpg

IMG_20210318_191835.jpg

IMG_20210318_191943.jpg

• Like 4

being from the midwest - seafood was exotic until I moved to Hawaii.

hope she knows how good she has it.

...and we were good with pb and j, too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had the doors and windows open today... 80 is pretty comfortable

• Like 4

Rain here allllll day.  Moved a few things in here and finally getting ready to beat some nails in the wall.  Almost a year I painted it.  I had to study things to make sure the right thing goes where it should be.  Battle plan is ready.  Yea I'm not only OCD but pathetically worthless.  Nils Lofgren is sounding pretty good right now. I needed a break.   :)

• Like 4