Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

@dirtmudd

She's growing up... & going to be a lot prettier than you!

I've binged on Italian lately, not enough seafood though. You're gonna make me check online to see which store has what seafood on sale. I'll go after the phone business I've got coming up at 12:15.

• Like 2

On 2/11/2021 at 5:14 PM, babadono said:

Anybody try Monoprice Star Quad cables as opposed to say Mogami?

And yes this is a cable question

1 minute ago, babadono said:

Got no response(that I know of), went ahead and ordered some up anyway. Sound every bit as good as Mogami and 1/4 the price. Although the cables are black they sound a little bluish to me. Perhaps some red zip ties could even things out..help take the edge off.

Ah......  there's the right post

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
5 hours ago, CECAA850 said:
6 hours ago, JohnJ said:

She's already there.  It was a pretty low hurdle to cross in the first place.

So all the prayers worked. :emotion-21:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 5/19/2020 at 4:12 PM, Tarheel said:

Thanks Mike for clarifying that once and for all.  Now here is Opie's twin.

IMG_5690.JPG

19 hours ago, JohnJ said:

@dirtmudd

I've binged on Italian lately, not enough seafood though. You're gonna make me check online to see which store has what seafood on sale. I'll go after the phone business I've got coming up at 12:15.

19 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

She's already there.  It was a pretty low hurdle to cross in the first place.

ok Opie , the pot calling the kettle black

• Haha 1

My schedule's messed up and it's not like when I was 30 and worked first then third then first shift again in 48hrs. Was up at 4 to 5 am for about a week almost. Today I actually hit the snooze at six then got up at 8. Two cups aren't doing it yet, some of the funny posts helped. Found bagels in one of my favorite flavor combos at the warehouse yesterday, orange/cranberry! Dunkin had a killer muffin like that in the 90s that I'd wait in line for at 5:30 am on Nova Rd. I think.

Got to get my printer out of the bin, don't know how I thought I would not need it in the near future. Decent offer for the car... will get it out Thursday. A dealer nearby beat the carmax thoroughly. Then to the bills and accounting. My always a major and a mechanic uncle said he'd "loan" me a set of wheels until next year. If it's one of the old trucks that would be great for me. Simple, (it won't talk) would haul stuff, and cheap to insure.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

There were some great farmers markets on Nova road back in the day when it was still a 2 lane road.

The one in the north part of Daytona? There was a big flea market there with a vegetable stand up front when I was there from 92 - 94. Still two lanes there. But with in-laws and work there it was actually until `03.

2 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

The one in the north part of Daytona? There was a big flea market there with a vegetable stand up front when I was there from 92 - 94. Still two lanes there. But with in-laws and work there it was actually until `03.

I'm talking 60s.

• Like 1