Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

Another afternoon in the pool room with LF.  Vodka and tonics again.....going through that half gallon of Chopin pretty fast.  Did Keto for a month and lost 8 pounds.  Transitioned to Atkins so I made some Atkin's friendly cheese cake muffins. 

Scouring the country and beyond for a Norwich Terrier.  You guys hear of one available please let me know. 

After the Grammy's clips I saw I dropped Tidal, the former drug dealer Jay-Z, and his hook up Beyonce.  Went to Amazon HD and liking it.  Making some play list with only ultra high def songs.  Saving money too.

LayeredPaper_01.jpg
Norwich Terriers
shapeimage_2.png
Modern_C_TL.pngModern_C_BL.pngModern_C_TR.pngModern_C_BR.pngModern_S_L.pngModern_S_R.pngModern_S_T.pngModern_S_B.png
Email Me

We are a small upstate NY farm located in the picturesque hills of Cobleskill. We specialize in breeding  not only beautiful AKC Norwich Terriers, but dogs with exceptional dispositions as well. If you're discouraged looking for that special pup, let us change your experience for the better! We welcome everyone to visit us by appointment and when you do, you'll know that our dogs are in a class all by themselves.

Welcome to NY Norwich.com!

Websites

1. -Next Day Pets

2. -Facebook

Parents
    Females

Penny- AKC  

Sisi- AKC

Blondie- AKC

Sue- AKC

Male

Austin- AKC- Champion

Creme_sidebar_frame_01.pngCreme_sidebar_frame_07.pngCreme_sidebar_frame_03.pngCreme_sidebar_frame_09.pngCreme_sidebar_frame_04.pngCreme_sidebar_frame_06.pngCreme_sidebar_frame_02.pngCreme_sidebar_frame_08.png
shapeimage_3.png
9157a336229001c056b37664366f3470.jpg
popup2-1.htm.jpg

LayeredPaper_04.jpg

NY Norwich Terriers - Cobleskill, NY - Questions@nynorwich.com

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

Another afternoon in the pool room with LF.  Vodka and tonics again.....going through that half gallon of Chopin pretty fast.  Did Keto for a month and lost 8 pounds.  Transitioned to Atkins so I made some Atkin's friendly cheese cake muffins. 

Scouring the country and beyond for a Norwich Terrier.  You guys hear of one available please let me know. 

After the Grammy's clips I saw I dropped Tidal, the former drug dealer Jay-Z, and his hook up Beyonce.  Went to Amazon HD and liking it.  Making some play list with only ultra high def songs.  Saving money too.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Contact 

Puppies are occasionally available. They are not available on short notice, or by a certain date. Norwich terriers have small litters, please anticipate a wait for a puppy.

I do not keep a formal waitlist for puppies. I am looking for the best match for each individual puppy.

No puppies will be shipped, but we are happy to meet you at the Austin airport. All puppies that travel by air must fly in the cabin.

If you are interested in a puppy, please answer the following questions. You may use the form below or send me an email at amanda.kozora@gmail.com.

Please take the time to tell me about yourself.

If you are not the person looking for a dog, please ask that person to contact me directly.

I will respond to all inquiries as quickly as I can.

IMG-1781.jpg
Name *
 First Name
 Last Name
Email Address *
Phone
 (###)
 ###
 ####
Where do you live (country and city/state)?
Who will be the primary caregiver?
Who lives in your home?
Where will the puppy be kept during the night?
Is anyone home during the day? If not, what is your plan for the puppy/dog?
Have you owned a dog before? What breeds?
What pets do you have currently?
Do you prefer a male or female?
 Male
 Female
 No preference
How did you come to decide on this breed?
Are you interested in an older dog?
 Yes
 No
 Possibly
Do you have a fenced yard? How will the dog be exercised?
What type of home do you have?
Are you interested in training classes? Have you trained past dogs?
Have you ever returned a dog to a breeder or shelter? If yes, what were the circumstances?
Are you interested in showing in conformation (dog shows), obedience, earthdog, agility, or other dog sports?
Do you want to breed the dog? If yes, do you have experience in breeding Norwich or other breeds? All Norwich are sold as pets (non-breeding) unless explicitly discussed and agreed upon at time of sale.
Are you aware of the grooming (handstripping) required to maintain a Norwich terrier coat? Please take note, Norwich are NOT a hypoallergenic dog breed.
Do you have any specific questions for me?
What else would you like to tell me about yourself?