Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Happy Easter to all who share with us -    חג הפסחא   -   Buona Pasqua   -   Xristos Anesti   -  Frohe Ostern  -   Feliz Pascoa  -  Paske -  Pask  -  Pascua De Resurreccion  -   复活节   -   イースタ   --Joyeuses Paques     ,  عيد الفصح

• Like 7

1 hour ago, RandyH000 said:

Happy Easter-    חג הפסחא   -   Buona Pasqua   -   Xristos Anesti   -  Frohe Ostern  -   Feliz Pascoa  -  Paske -  Pask  -  Pascua De Resurreccion  -   复活节   -   イースタ

I didn´t  know that you have mastered so many languages, Russian, Chinese, Japanese even German ...Respect.....und ein frohes Osterfest wünsche Dir und Deiner Familie. Wie geht es Deinem Enkelkind ? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MicroMara said:

I didn´t  know that you have mastered so many languages, Russian, Chinese, Japanese even German ...Respect.....und ein frohes Osterfest wünsche Dir und Deiner Familie. Wie geht es Deinem Enkelkind ? 

Die Russische Sprache noch nicht -
Mein Jüngstes Enkelkind trägt 4 Jahre alte Kleidung, Groß .... Stark , kann es das shnitzel sein  ?  Ein frohes Osterfest wünsche Dir und Deiner Familie.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RandyH000 said:

Die Russische Sprache noch nicht -
Mein Jüngstes Enkelkind trägt 4 Jahre alte Kleidung, Groß .... Stark , kann es das shnitzel sein  ?  Ein frohes Osterfest wünsche Dir und Deiner Familie.

that´s pretty cool Randy , but it isn´t the Schnitzel ......... happy_2.gif

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MicroMara said:

27. billion € for one A 400 M ......

Luftwaffe had 31 A400M on the 11-13-2019 - at RAF Wunstorf -  31-

3-- A400M were delivered by the 30 th of November 2020,  I just   wondered if the picture you took was actually  of these 3 planes

Having a quiet day ... after getting the kid [with Easter basket from church] to the Easter egg hunt. We handed her off to her momma. We had her all day yesterday.

we planted a flower. I let her help. She dug a little compost, mixed compost into the dirt, set the plant. 

then we cooked dinner. Bluegill fillets and green beans.  I had her shake the fillets in the bag of corn meal and she really like the way I season beans. So, I gave her the stuff and let her do the spicing.  I didn't tell her, but, I fixed them before they were served. They were a little weak.

Happy Easter

Not a big fan of lamb... but, that's what wife wanted. SO. she's cooking.

• Like 4

Oldest daughter stopped by w/her live in and the two grands w/his one.  Threw some ham on the grill and cranked out some mac n cheese.  They left happy so it worked for me.  Just finished mowing for the first time and the yard actually looks pretty good.  Think I'll sleep in tomorrow.  hahahaha  As if!

Don't know what they used for seasoning and didn't care.  A week in the swamp was enough for me.  Now I wonder if they found those two other guys who were missing.  I never saw them again after the drop.  Funny.  

Now that okra sounds good John!

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Never ate catfish until I hit Fort Benning's infiltration course.

ex Army Guy  -I thought you were a Peace and Love Hippie --flowers in your hair ---Bandana-dark glasses  --

• Like 1
  • Haha 2