Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

2 hours ago, grasshopper said:

Cooking and cannabis kinda go together.

I wouldn't know since I'm banned from kitchens in 32 states and the District of Columbia (or is it the district of columbian because those cats are definitely smoking something).

I remember being a teenager and coming home stoned out of my mind and having a late night frying of bacon session.  Thank God I always remembered to turn off the stove and never burnt the house down. as my brother told me "God protects the ignorant.'

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Well I can't:), lived next door to some good ones off and on my whole life.

I almost made pancakes this morning with the last of my Aunt Jemimah mix that just takes water and they are so good.. and cancelled by the dumb-dumbs. "They" refuse to recognize that it is a celebration of what the different ethnicities can do so well, not a put down. Uh oh, this will get deleted also I'd bet. Someone thinks the way I think is threatening I guess.

Bill-the-Cat.jpg

Yeah.  You're such a bad boy...lol.  Guess what?  Aunt Jemima pancake mix isn't going anywhere.  Just the picture on the box has changed.

Original | AuntJemima.com

"Soon to be known as..."  The product will be the same, but that bothers you...

Please note that on the link at the top you can click and tell them what you think, because I don't care---tell them, not me.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, JohnJ said:

You mentioned crepes... man they're good at times. Like quiche also but us men-folk aren't supposed to mention that. Huh?

Two of my favorites.

Yesterday---Cheddar cheese-Chives and Cdn. Bacon.

IMG_1576.JPG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hip Hip Hooray!

Thanks @oldtimer wasn't aware. Now is Old Ben's going to come back? Might be sacrilege but I like his rice dinner mixes more than Zatarains half of the time!

Now follow me to the youtube thread Brian:wink:

Edited by JohnJ
linkage
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

It does.  And easier to make without bothering with the crust.  Especially when you have to worry about being a victim to the crust companies.

I have a recipe...

-------------------------------------

They aired the Naked and Afraid [S12 E4] shot here.   I had to laugh.  All the dangerous animals.   The only thing they had to worry was stepping on a rattler. The mud hole that was the water source was pretty nasty. Looks like the cattle were moved out for the shoot. There were cow tracks in the mud. The "contestants" heard animal noises in the night...  No mountain lions or bears.. lol...how about Pack rats, skunks and coons?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

I have a recipe...

-------------------------------------

They aired the Naked and Afraid [S12 E4] shot here.   I had to laugh.  All the dangerous animals.   The only thing they had to worry was stepping on a rattler. The mud hole that was the water source was pretty nasty. Looks like the cattle were moved out for the shoot. There were cow tracks in the mud. The "contestants" heard animal noises in the night...  No mountain lions or bears.. lol...how about Pack rats, skunks and coons?

You should have had some fun the “explorers”. I imagine spotting you wondering through the woods, hair and kimono blowing in the breeze, would have had them screaming for Mommy - 

• Haha 2