Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

looking real good ---finally evrything under1 roof -

Very happy with it, now to get everything arranged to make it easy to work. I have heavy 20' extension cords for the different amps and plug style things take so they can roll away from the wall when used. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dtel said:

Very happy with it, now to get everything arranged to make it easy to work. I have heavy 20' extension cords for the different amps and plug style things take so they can roll away from the wall when used. 

Dont forget the big klipsch speakers

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, grasshopper said:

I didn't make it that far. It was so memorable, that I forgot I looked at it, until you laid out the opening...

the Munster had cool cars.

...when I watch My Cousin Vinny, with Fred Gwynne being the judge, all I can think of is The Munsters

"did you say Yutes?"

• Haha 8

16 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

137 a month ago for me.

Getting under 200 has pretty much been a non event for me.  Just started injections a month ago.  We'll see how they do.  I've heard good things about them.

• Like 1

Dang @CECAA850 

I hope those help you get it under control! Some things can be a pain to deal with, just follow through and don't worry. I say that `cause a  good or better attitude is part of my holistic dealing with any "ills"

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tarheel said:

The new "Equalizer" with Queen Latifah in the starring role🤣  Never watched but could a more preposterous casting occur?

I haven’t seen it, but Queen Latifah is a big strong woman who can act least act pretty tough.  No other woman pops into my head who could play a part like that as well.  “Pretty good”, or “best of an unlikely lot”?  A few episodes should settle it.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Dang @CECAA850 

I hope those help you get it under control! Some things can be a pain to deal with, just follow through and don't worry. I say that `cause a  good or better attitude is part of my holistic dealing with any "ills"

Yeah, if you gotta be illin’, a good attitude can make a real difference.  It lets the body work at its best to heal itself, while negative thinking resets your mind and body to function in a subpar mode.  It’s hard to get better if you can’t see yourself getting better.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Islander said:

I haven’t seen it, but Queen Latifah is a big strong woman who can act least act pretty tough.  No other woman pops into my head who could play a part like that as well.  “Pretty good”, or “best of an unlikely lot”?  A few episodes should settle it.

I could kick her butt with one ham hock tied behind me😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Pretty heady talk for an old retired guy. Been hittin’ the Sunday bourbon again ? 🥃 Put the bottle down before she takes your ham hock and beats you silly with it - 🥊

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

40 minutes ago, richieb said:

Pretty heady talk for an old retired guy. Been hittin’ the Sunday bourbon again ? 🥃 Put the bottle down before she takes your ham hock and beats you silly with it - 🥊

Sorry Chuck, we midwesterners normally have better manners than that. We are known to be polite and honest.

Richie was out of line. I apologize for his behaviour.

And yeah, she could kick you a$$!

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Tarheel said:

The "Equalizer"

For  Men                                                                For Women                                                   

The Equalizer poster.jpgThe Equalizer (2021 series): Latest News, Analysis & Opinion - PRIMETIMER

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

For  Men                                                                For Women                                                   

The Equalizer poster.jpgThe Equalizer (2021 series): Latest News, Analysis & Opinion - PRIMETIMER

......for audioholics ....

13821916_800.jpg.474ea12bfee4a7f8d24a9e0eb12018cd.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, MookieStl said:

Sorry Chuck, we midwesterners normally have better manners than that. We are known to be polite and honest.

Richie was out of line. I apologize for his behaviour.

And yeah, she could kick you a$$!

Riding the mower for a couple hours and “I’ve got a peaceful, easy feeling” so Mook I’ll be kind. I’ll go ahead and retract the apology as you overstepped your bounds. My Tarheel comment stands - she would hand you your ham hock.

No one in the Real Midwest accepts St. Louie as that - you’re an East Coaster, sorry. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, richieb said:

Riding the mower for a couple hours and “I’ve got a peaceful, easy feeling” so Mook I’ll be kind. I’ll go ahead and retract the apology as you overstepped your bounds. My Tarheel comment stands - she would hand you your ham hock.

No one in the Real Midwest accepts St. Louie as that - you’re an East Coaster, sorry. 

I apologize for apologizing on your behalf.

No coast near here. Riverbank maybe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1