Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

34 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

I apologize for apologizing on your behalf.

No coast near here. Riverbank maybe.

No apology to apologize for apologizing for me needed. From my side of the Midwest I considered the the Banks of the Mississippi as the line of disembarkation to the East. My apology for being geographically challenged -  

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, richieb said:

No apology to apologize for apologizing for me needed. From my side of the Midwest I considered the the Banks of the Mississippi as the line of disembarkation to the East. My apology for being geographically challenged -  

Sorry, the midwest goes farther east than you want... and that's from a lot of sources...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

That bucket of lard with her flabby ham hocks would be grist to the mill😁  Rich.....set something up on pay per view.  You're tight with the Queen aren't you?

🤞 Don’t get no tighter - 

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, richieb said:

We do consider catfish to be seafood, so maybe we are "coastal"! 

I am on the West side of the river, so still mid-west!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, MookieStl said:

We do consider catfish to be seafood, so maybe we are "coastal"! 

I am on the West side of the river, so still mid-west!

I dunno what to say Mookie...

Indiana thinks they are east coast....at least that's the time zone association.

---------------------------------------

y'all know I watch tv

here's another ad that makes me scratch my head [I have words for it... not allowed here]

a cosmetic ad that states their product being "20% Pure Vitamin C"

--------------------------------------------

Oh... I got to watch the whole Naked and Afraid filmed here. Had to go on-demand Discovery channel... Not S12 E4. Did not have a season/episode number...  listed in season 12 as 2 near 50yr olds and 2millenials [? 22 and 23year old] dropped in the Sonoran Desert.

Could see the 49yr old gal checking out early.... she gave the impression she was pampered.... and the 22yr old boy going early, too. Lazy...just lazy... I did get some chuckles.... living down here for 50 years made a lot of things they did soooooo ...errrr..... uninformed.  Like thinking chunks of cholla [cactus] being tumbleweeds.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

For  Men                                                                For Women                                                   

The Equalizer poster.jpgThe Equalizer (2021 series): Latest News, Analysis & Opinion - PRIMETIMER

Anyone remember the original TV series?

undefined

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, babadono said:

Anyone remember the original TV series?

undefined

amazing  picture ,  NYC , to the left  the Twin towers of the World Trade Center , to the right the UN

• Like 1