Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Guest Woffer
2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Things must be busy at the shop.....Mark hasn't checked in recently.   Speaking of Mark (another one) just sent a note to minermark to see what he's up to.

Consumed by other hobbies, a tad more expensive and never ending!

ham.jpg

6 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

now I'm a full fledged member of c,c,c,&c...

had the cables , coffee , cycles , down !

and made the final check mark on the 

cocktails...

Schultz and Dooley would be proud.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm holding out for the big guns @grasshopper

*Jumped one rung up the ladder four years ago the next is at least two!

The ad for the 90s Sunfire had me looking online and I've found the cure for part of my under acknowledged upgrade-itis.

It would almost match the color of my hockey team too! Apparently he's found a way to prolong tube life:smile:

Just a dream for now! & go up one notch to get balanced inputs 

https://www.bobcarvercorp.com/copy-of-crimson-raven

Edited by JohnJ
* Full Horn Loaded Klipsch
  • Like 2

• Klipsch Employees
44 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

I don't  dare think bigger. The LaScalas are as big as I can house.....  I might get away with stacking them...

speaking of bigger, a thought crossed my mind.

I wonder what @Chief bonehead would build without constraints of money or practicality?

This....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Why did I know that was coming???  He's such a tease in a scary but good kinda way.  Someday when I hit the lottery I swear I'm leaving him voicemail.  "Yes, I need 4.  Yes, I'm serious."  When they arrive w/all the rest of the stuff your sending you got the install.  Air fare, a 30 minute job for you then we're hittin lake Erie and goin fishin!  :)

No photo description available.

• Like 2

Wellllllll, Ohio's covid plan today?  If you got the shot you can enter a lottery and win a cool million.  Also like 6 full ride scholarships to any state supported college in Ohio, which I'm sure I could sell.  Looking at the odds with only 45% or so eligible today my odds are increased.  The down side?  People are now getting the vaccine so they can enter the lottery.  28% more since they announced the plan.  Nope not discussing the logic.   Just a fleeting thought in my wittle head.  Winner, winner!  Chicken dinner!   😂

6 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Wellllllll, Ohio's covid plan today?  If you got the shot you can enter a lottery and win a cool million.  Also like 6 full ride scholarships to any state supported college in Ohio, which I'm sure I could sell.  Looking at the odds with only 45% or so eligible today my odds are increased.  The down side?  People are now getting the vaccine so they can enter the lottery.  28% more since they announced the plan.  Nope not discussing the logic.   Just a fleeting thought in my wittle head.  Winner, winner!  Chicken dinner!   😂

So if you already had covid and don't need the shot you're screwed?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

So if you already had covid and don't need the shot you're screwed?

Yuuuuup.  Think it's Federal money handed down to the State.  Just that added incentive for ppl to get their vaccine.  Someone in a high place had a vision evidently.