Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

3 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Monday morning and I'm thinking already...

21106603_10155154797492961_4253770375132Bi

Biscuits ready yet???

you could make  the National  Food in  Quebec--Canada ----  Poutine   just  add french fries  and cheese --:biggrin:

• Haha 2

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

you could make  the National  Food in  Quebec--Canada ----  Poutine   just  add french fries  and cheese

I'm liking Quebec a little more now. 

5 hours ago, Tarheel said:

LF purchased 4 bags of Mayorga beans on sale for $9 at Costco!  Shouldn't run low on coffee for a bit.

Were down to 4 bags @ 23 oz, (different coffee)  it's about time for another restocking.  

• Like 3

• Moderators

Got back home last night, now to catch up around here. And rest plus get back to my normal schedule, a few Yeti cups to etch, grass to cut and I'm done until next month.   

• Like 2

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I am listening to music more often in this room.

And there is the reason for all of this, it's the music not the equipment...........well after a certain point anyway, who wants to listen to crappy sound.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Wish I could make the 105th running of the 500.  THINK it's the 105th anyway.  After shooting there for almost 30 years it truly IS the greatest spectacle in racing.

Bill -  @Ceptorman  will be there  , unless he's in CA

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, dtel said:

I wonder how those drivers would do driving around Atlanta, New Orleans or the loop around Houston, it may make them nervous, it does for me.  

you gotta head down to Manhattan NYC   highways  in the early morning  around   6 am between NYC and Long Island ,  the Semis run about 2 feet from car bumpers around the bends , you slow down , you get bumped  , gaz pedal to the floor , dont slow down -  all you can see are Truck grilles in your rear mirror  in the Fast Lane -----Truckers gotta get out or in NYC  before traffic hits and they  cant get stuck ----------worse if a car stalls , they'll push it to the curb  -  never , but never get out of your car -

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1