Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

If you have to ask, you can't afford them.

tree-fiddy always works with the Loch Ness Monster guess it would for me.

I've said no to that amount several times lately for something else!

• Like 1

• Moderators

I can make a list but not really invited to the store, I tend to want everything I see thinking what I can cook with it. Kind of like walking around a home depot or lowes, I can find many things I need/want.

• Haha 3

@dtel I feel you on that one.

Got those cheap up at the FoodLion last week. Got to keep something small to follow meals with and Nonnis Biscotti doesn't seem to be available without chocolate all over them. I like the big newtons from BJ's like Mike's above better though. The normal from the grocery store seem small, the ones from the warehouse are doubly long so two inside each pack are like four.

Now who's the member that has them in their signature? I saw those posts by him or her several time the last month. I had two for lunch.

Did another strip (not NY Strip) don't know what they are but three of them for $12 I'm happy with `em. I'll just have to eat vegetables for a couple days after three days of it! 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

@dtel I feel you on that one.

Got those cheap up at the FoodLion last week. Got to keep something small to follow meals with and Nonnis Biscotti doesn't seem to be available without chocolate all over them. I like the big newtons from BJ's like Mike's above better though. The normal from the grocery store seem small, the ones from the warehouse are doubly long so two inside each pack are like four.

Now who's the member that has them in their signature? I saw those posts by him or her several time the last month. I had two for lunch.

Did another strip (not NY Strip) don't know what they are but three of them for $12 I'm happy with `em. I'll just have to eat vegetables for a couple days after three days of it! d

the fig newtons are $8-9 & Lorna Doone's @ bjs  ... looked at Amazon

there $18 for the same package..

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, dtel said:

Kind of like walking around a home depot or lowes, I can find many things I need/want.

Yup, every time that happens with me.  The thing is, I always forget what I actually went in for until I get home and don't have it   😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Yup, every time that happens with me.  The thing is, I always forget what I actually went in for until I get home and don't have it   😂

I always bring a list, mostly because it's usually spread out all over the store and I get distracted by other things. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dtel said:

I always bring a list, mostly because it's usually spread out all over the store and I get distracted by other things. 

Nah, I don't need a list I can remember 2 things.  No problemo!  Then I walk in the door and go blank.  I'd take my girls in w/me when they were little.  They called it Dad's store.  I always think of that, laff then wander around aimlessly trying to remember what I needed.  They're both mid-20's now and I'm happy to report I am getting better.  😂

• Haha 2

• Moderators

OK this is a smart little girl.

A little girl is the youngest to be admitted to Mensa, her IQ is  146,  what is amazing is she is 2 almost 3 years old.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/toddler-admitted-american-mensa-iq-146-history-youngest-member

Kashe, who is nearing the age of 3, has made several academic strides that many toddlers her age have yet to reach.

According to Fox 11, Kashe can count to 100, identify all 50 U.S. states by shape and select elements on the periodic table. 

Her communication abilities are also advanced with 50 sign language signs memorized so far in addition to learning English and Spanish and how to read.

• Like 1

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Nah, I don't need a list I can remember 2 things.  No problemo! 

I don't take a chance so it's a list for me, it is almost 20 miles away.

Now when working in the shop I can measure something walk across the room and be not sure of the number and have to go back and check. Or walk to go inside the house and just stand there trying to remember what I went to get, guess I killed off a few to many brain cells added with getting old. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yup, ya relax and go stupid.  I got it too.  I blame my oldest every time I'm on the way home.  I call her, tell her I'm on the way home and just realized I got everything but what I needed.  She doesn't laff too hard then tells me I can get it next time.  As if!

• Haha 1

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

I blame my oldest every time I'm on the way home. 

Insanity is heredity, you get it from your kids. 

As for getting old, I think it's a privilege, only because the alternative sucks.  

• Like 5

Ha!  FINALLY a cool morning here!  Heck w/venturing out into the wild for groceries.  Those fig newtons can wait even if they would go well with my coffee.  Cookies and coffee become addictive.  Time to get on that paint brush in here.  Riiiiiiggghhht after coffee!

Coffee.jpg.cb7e32cfbe8aab6b091b1479a52f52f8.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2