Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

19 minutes ago, richieb said:

- You left something out — did you get the charcoal lit 🔥?

Nope. The white gas flashed-over so quickly that the charcoal was unaffected ... unlike my eyebrows.

• Haha 4

I know some of you are rightly tired of rain...

not here. [It has been months since the last significant rain... more than measurement in 1/1000's.]  Looks like we might get some precip. Don't wanna overstate things, but, it looks like the monsoon is going to happen this year. And on schedule.

a sub 100` day for us. Trade off is that the R/H is up. Dew point is approaching 50`.  Can't complain about temp this AM. Below 70`.

• Like 2

Been raining here off and on for over two weeks.  Nice and green!

Off to the chiropractor for the third visit (lower back pain).  Kills me getting in and out of the Bubble so I'm taking LF's SUV.  Usually one visit and rest takes care of the problem but not this time. Maybe third time is the charm!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Off to the chiropractor for the third visit (lower back pain).  Kills me getting in and out of the Bubble so I'm taking LF's SUV.  Usually one visit and rest takes care of the problem but not this time. Maybe third time is the charm!

is it the bubble or LF causing the lower back pain ?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Maybe time to burst from your mid 50, 60, 70’s crises and park an SUV in the garage. 
I read that Chiefs defensive end Frank Thomas was just arrested in LA driving a Lamborghini SUV. That might be a nice transition from Bubble to SUV. Every SUV benefits from 600+ hp. Just don’t ride around with a sub-machine gun in the backseat. Apparently LA’s finest took exception to that — 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, richieb said:

Maybe time to burst from your mid 50, 60, 70’s crises and park an SUV in the garage. 
I read that Chiefs defensive end Frank Thomas was just arrested in LA driving a Lamborghini SUV. That might be a nice transition from Bubble to SUV. Every SUV benefits from 600+ hp. Just don’t ride around with a sub-machine gun in the backseat. Apparently LA’s finest took exception to that — 

Well that's the last time I move the Big Green Egg up onto the deck by myself!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

Well that's the last time I move the Big Green Egg up onto the deck by myself!

Next time you think about doing something like that, stop, pull out your wallet and look at the date on your drivers license. If the birthdate is late 40's to late 50's think twice. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

while you watched as she took over making slushies

bartender-of-the-weekmeet-a-sexy-shaker-

46 minutes ago, RandyH001 said:

seen this on TV   --Inflate a Back support .5l,

I'm sure she can straighten out a lot of things

• Haha 2

I got [a little] busy yesterday. I think it made to 90`. Not much, if any, more. It was a very nice day. Was overcast most of the day, and then we got some sprinkles later in the evening. What a pleasant change from June gloom. 20% - 30% chances of rain. Humidity roared up to 30%. Hard to complain.

listening to E.C. "Pilgrim".. Not too loud, yet. It is just 7AM.

• Like 3