Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Well we got rain coming brother called and said we're moving the move up to Wednesday and I about flipped not ready for that so I started grabbing stuff and consolidating got some boxes filled and ready some that aren't washing clothes that darn keyboard I got is so big it took up the whole top of the TV box returning that one the on-screen keyboard on my win 10 right now downloading 11 won't put up a character that I've got in my password here so I'm dictating to my pixel again feels like summer here '90s and '75 plus percent humidity yikes it's warm out there and if I don't log in for a couple days that's cuz I'm busy but I'll be set up Friday morning cuz I got to pay my bills when I get paid so see y'all on the flip side oh and..,, I can't stand stating punctuations when I'm dictating to my phone so it comes out as one super long sentence

• Like 2

Good thing I had that big-#@@ keyboard here for long enough to enable TPM. Win 11 ? have no idea if I like it but I'm digging into it now. It will destroy everything in your start menus.             

And the rain has a name now... Danny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/27/2021 at 3:17 PM, DizRotus said:

I’d like to try an espresso machine,  but not enough to pony up for a new one.  Is yours for sale Rich @rplace?

I’d also like to publicly thank @jwc for taking time to reassure me regarding my upcoming HoLEP laser prostate surgery at The University of Michigan Hospital on Tuesday.  The more research I do, the more confident I am in my decision to put my urethra in the hands of the surgeons at U of M.  That doesn’t sound quite right. 😉

FYI, the following illustrates how HoLEP surgery works.

6E0BA264-A338-4602-889F-E72EB67C2322.jpeg

I’m glad I’ll be out cold during the procedure.

she will have your coffee ready

and help with the post procedure

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/62/a5/53/62a553d95c1186c992bb31c70f0db6a8.jpg

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Islander said:

That depends.  She’s the Hi-Fi Fairy, and she sometimes flies in to dust my tweeters.  Just like the Great Pumpkin only visits the most sincere pumpkin patches, she only visits the most synergistic stereos, the ones where all the components play happily together in harmony.  Stereos like that give her the happy vibrations that she loves.  If you have a stereo like that, she might visit it.

nice horns !

• Haha 1

fell out early last night. Woke feeling good. It's just 5AM and I am wanting to be a bad neighbor...

I feel less at liberty to crank the stereo here over our other place. Even though we were right downtown, we had a lot more space around us..... No neighbors. The store, cemetery, park.....about 10 acres between us and the nearest residence.... and I still fielded questions like "Did you hear music at 6 this AM?"... "No. Couldn't hear it over my stereo"...

well before I got the LaScalas

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, grasshopper said:

and I still fielded questions like "Did you hear music at 6 this AM?"... "No. Couldn't hear it over my stereo"...

Nice that you took one for the team!  Now crank it up and let them know it's you!  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, grasshopper said:

fell out early last night. Woke feeling good. It's just 5AM and I am wanting to be a bad neighbor...

I feel less at liberty to crank the stereo here over our other place. Even though we were right downtown, we had a lot more space around us..... No neighbors. The store, cemetery, park.....about 10 acres between us and the nearest residence.... and I still fielded questions like "Did you hear music at 6 this AM?"... "No. Couldn't hear it over my stereo"...

I would get  a FEW  more speakers -and they still wont hear you , blast away ---no worries , about the only thing you can wake up are the birds

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DizRotus said:

Thanks to all for well wishes.  I'm told the procedure went well.  I feel OK. Stuck in bed with input and output tubes until tomorrow.

Great News ,  rest , and stay as long as they will keep you --yeah , Hospital food is terrible -

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DizRotus said:

Thanks to all for well wishes.  I'm told the procedure went well.  I feel OK. Stuck in bed with input and output tubes until tomorrow.

Excellent news, thanks for letting us know. God Bless you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DizRotus said:

So far, no sexy nurses or doctors, but the staff is uniformly pleasant and helpful.

not worth hanging out for... even if they had some on your wing.

glad to hear things  went well. No jokes about going "Phhhhht" when you go to the bathrom

get out soon. there are a lot of sick people there

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

not worth hanging out for... even if they had some on your wing.

glad to hear things  went well. No jokes about going "Phhhhht" when you go to the bathrom

get out soon. there are a lot of sick people there

I thought of you when a nurse looked at my gown and said, "You're not used to wearing a dress, are you?"

• Haha 7