Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

7 hours ago, Islander said:

leasing the land was cheaper than buying it,

then they don't renew your lease and you are faced with moving a house... not just contents... the whole bloody house

--------------------------------------------------

I was pretty near that dark when I lived on Kauai.  Wasn't that grey, yet.... am now. Amazing what 30 years will do.

took a nap and quite awake now. Maybe a couple cups of coffee and I'll be able to go back to sleep.

--------------------------

wonder why some people think having a cricket chirping in the house is pleasant...

then, they had it in a cage and could be silenced or removed.....

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

UPDATE FROM DA HOOD:    😂

All quiet this morning so stirred the pot a bit.  "Mower time!"  Beat them all to the draw so now they're all out mowing except the dude across the street.  He'll wait til everyone's done and it's quiet then mow his.  Bless his heart.  :)

New hearing aids yesterday and what a difference in sound quality.  😂  Found out I only had 56% left in my right ear and 50% in my left.  Ya hit 40% you're toast so "they" say.  At least I'm going out in style w/my LS.  Gonna learn to love subs I guess.

Dentist Monday and scheduling my 3rd pacer replacement as soon as they call.  I'm ready for one so "they" say.  If ya don't see me ya know what happened.  lol   I'm chill about it all so relax w/the sympathy.  lol  Got one of the best cardio dudes around werkin.  Gonna have me outliving Keef!

Vultures take note:  Put the voodoo dolls and pins away.  The younger daughter is keeping my gear and LP collection.  Sorry bout your luck!  😂

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Thanks Carl.  Will do!  THAT you can take to the bank!  Just busy af here right now.  My cardio dude is from Argentina and a TOTAL hoot.  Btwn us we ALWAYS come up with some new and exciting lies for the entire team he's on.  I usually come up with something insane when I'm down there.  This time he's putting in a "rechargeable" pacer.  Ya just put a charging pad on your shoulder and the pacer will wirelessly draw current recharging the pacer increasing longevity.  hahahaha  Trust me everyone on his team will bite especially the nurses.  Love my nurses!  :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Thanks Chuck. Will do!  THAT you can take to the bank!  Just busy af here right now.  My cardio dude is from Argentina and a TOTAL hoot.  Btwn us we ALWAYS come up with some new and exciting lies for the entire team he's on.  I usually come up with something insane when I'm down there.  This time he's putting in a "rechargeable" pacer.  Ya just put a charging pad on your shoulder and the pacer will wirelessly draw current recharging the pacer increasing longevity.  hahahaha  Trust me everyone on his team will bite especially the nurses.  Love my nurses!  :)

For clarification Chuck's the good looking older gent.  Carl's the bald slushie maker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Tarheel said:

tommyboy last visited 2009.........                                https://community.klipsch.com/uploads/monthly_10_2013/post-16545-13819475926746.jpg2009

I remember him well, nice guy, I think he was about to be deployed again last I remember, hope is ok.

• Like 3

• Moderators
10 hours ago, grasshopper said:

I was pretty near that dark when I lived on Kauai.  Wasn't that grey, yet.... am now. Amazing what 30 years will do.

Here fixed it

SHOCKING what 30 years will do :sad:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
39 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

For clarification Chuck's the good looking older gent.  Carl's the bald slushie maker.

Now where did I put my boots, it's getting deep again...OK your right one has no hair.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators

Good luck Dave

58 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Love my nurses!  :)

Stop dreaming about those nurses, it's not good for your heart, it makes it beat way to fast with those high hopes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators

Sniffing paint today, yes, yes I have been, killing off the last few brain cells left, just one of the things wrong with me. 

Big parts standing and hanging, smaller parts on the other side of the table no pic, and other places. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1