Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Whhaaaaa?

Clearly you jest it states 2999 for me and I don't even want another toaster:lol:

When I sign in is shows the deleted post from years, it adds up to a few pages, and yes I ocasionally jest.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, RandyH said:

c'mon John  , I want the toaster , let's flip it to 3000

Toasters never get delivered it's just BS, the toaster is in the mail. :o:lol:

Now watch a toaster get's mailed :D

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, richieb said:

No doubt. Our current group of incompetent fools make these two fools look like geniuses. Maybe a ****** capable of handling a couple pounds with a few dozen hoses attached is what this current group of ineffectual idiots needs. —

I take that back - that would be wasting prime vegetarian on USDA Grade Stupid human beings - 

"My -ut_s been wiped"

😆😂🤣

• Haha 1

3000 pages of f'ing sheet. Oops I mean c,c,c and c. Congrats @Tarheel

Got the third coat of Liquid Rubber waterproofing on the back of the shed retaining wall today, then helped do the rock work around the backyard drains.

Rome was not built in a day...I keep telling myself:)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, richieb said:

No doubt. Our current group of incompetent fools make these two fools look like geniuses. Maybe a ****** capable of handling a couple pounds with a few dozen hoses attached is what this current group of ineffectual idiots needs. —

I take that back - that would be wasting prime vegetarian on USDA Grade Stupid human beings - 

The word for a tobacco/dope smoking apparatus widely used around the word is censored? Wow - a bit touchy we are? Or is the word too intellectual for the word police software  - ?

9 hours ago, richieb said:

The word for a tobacco/dope smoking apparatus widely used around the word is censored? Wow - a bit touchy we are? Or is the word too intellectual for the word police software  - ?

careful now...

ySA63cP.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, richieb said:

Keep in mind that this is a “family friendly” forum, as has been pointed out a few times, so anything that would be out of place on a billboard at Disneyland is out of place here. I’m not crazy about that, but since anything said here is public, with the lurkers sometimes outnumbering the visible commenters, Klipsch would seem to prefer that judgemental people, especially non-members, can find nothing objectionable in the posted material, because it could reflect on the company image and possibly affect sales.

That’s how it looks to me.  It seems odd that a forum whose members include no children that I’m aware of, and that most of the members are well-seasoned, profanity-hardened, adults would be so censorious, but we have to live with the standards that Klipsch imposes.

Also, since this is a public forum, it might be a good idea to think before posting any personal info, like age, date of birth, health status, and so on.  That kind of info can be used by criminals to select victims or even attack those possible victims.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

By my count it looks like Richie wins the toaster.   Now let me get all the crumbs and dried butter out and it's on the way😁

— And I like how you count. I prefer a bagel capable toaster preferably with four slots. Something nice, maybe from Williams Sonoma or the like. And nothing used or “tested” containing crumbs. With your healthy eating habits a toaster full of berries, bird seed and wheat husks is frowned upon. Brushed stainless will do nicely — 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Islander said:

................................it might be a good idea to think before posting any personal info, like age, date of birth, health status, and so on.  That kind of info can be used by criminals to select victims or even attack those possible victims.

Ah bring it on. He's bored. And always hungry. :D

i-KsBSjPw-X3.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Islander said:

Keep in mind that this is a “family friendly” forum, as has been pointed out a few times, so anything that would be out of place on a billboard at Disneyland is out of place here. I’m not crazy about that

Disney??? circa the 1960's or 70s maybe. Since the 90s they are a bad influence for little ones... and gotten worse lately, you have to watch the whole thing once by yourself before letting it through to the impressionable ones.

• Like 1