Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I like it.... yes....oven dishes. Today I had made the following. Turkey schnitzel fried, breaded and fried in the pan. Then they came into the baking dish. Over it put cooked ham, asparagus and gratin cheese sprinkled. Around the meat I have then poured with dutch sauce. The whole baked up, in addition there were still croquettes. Was really tasty...smilie_essen_029.gif

Grieche.thumb.jpg.e4067a0cdef35115e3fc721a7cbe3744.jpg

• Like 4

6 hours ago, MicroMara said:

I like it.... yes....oven dishes. Today I had made the following. Turkey schnitzel fried, breaded and fried in the pan. Then they came into the baking dish. Over it put cooked ham, asparagus and gratin cheese sprinkled. Around the meat I have then poured with dutch sauce. The whole baked up, in addition there were still croquettes. Was really tasty...smilie_essen_029.gif

Grieche.thumb.jpg.e4067a0cdef35115e3fc721a7cbe3744.jpg

George, keep it warm, I'm on my way.  Will it still taste good after several thousands of miles of travel? I had a friend whose parents lived in Germany. They came to Los Angeles for a visit and as they drove down the road, they passed a popular hot dog chain called Weinerschitzel.  His Mom was excited because she saw the word Schnitzel.  He had to tell her that this wasn't the schnitzel that she thought it was. 

my brother enjoyed his time In Bitburg and I had a nephew that married a German gal and he went to live there for a couple of years. Not sure of the town. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hey Mike, tried to emulate your style this afternoon. Had my brother over to try it out and this is what was left in the pan (the legs and a thigh had to go in a different pot, ran out of room here)

Is there room for chicken cacciatore with all the c's today?

PXL-20210919-214439922.jpg

Tell you what, I won't fry chicken again for a while. Will clean up later I'm full and relaxing, bro is snoring over there in the Barcalounger.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Mornin' All

Well, the wife dinna win Rural Teacher of the Year [for AZ]. The award went to a science teacher. He is from a school that isn't quite as rural or isolated as wife's district.... by virtue of the fact that all he teaches is science. None of the other schools had 2 teachers conducting classes in all grades and subjects.

She did have a good time and got to hobnob with the high muckymucks of the state education system.

• Like 5

Mama bear HAS to be a great teacher to even get nominated so there's that @grasshopper  I'm sure she had a great rewarding time hobnobbing w/the best of the best.  Teaching kids today is work and it has to be refreshing to know she's right up there with the best of the best.  Congrats to her!  Just NEVER touch those piles of paper she has everywhere cause she knows where EVERYthing is!  Somehow 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With LF all busy cleaning (laundry, washing kitchen cabinets, changing filters on two refrigerators) I felt kind of bad.  So I pulled the bubble out into the shade and did a meticulous cleaning of the tires and wheels followed by the leaf blower to dry everything and then tire gloss.

So see....no ones completely worthless....they can always serve as a bad example😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Moderators

Well back home, never had a chance to catch up reading yet, Really glad to be home, we left Hope yesterday and had a doctors appointment last night an hour from home so just went to it. We left there this morning and have been home about a couple hour's, it was the second sleep study. You get there at 7:30 and get out in the am while being connected to a pile of wires. Just to stop the questions, yes they did find a brain signal, I guess ?

We failed the first one so had to go back for a second to be fitted for cpap machines, just from last night it seems to help. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

no ones completely worthless....

Come on up to Ohio and gimme a week.  I can make you pathetically worthless!  😂  😎

14 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Powerball and Mega Millions was over 400 million. 

Thanks for the heads up.  Gonna make a run and buy ONE.  Only takes one.  System?  Don't care about that system of yours I just want my toaster! 

8 minutes ago, dtel said:

We failed the first one so had to go back for a second to be fitted for cpap machines, just from last night it seems to help.

Cpap's will grow on ya.  Have used mine for at least 15 years.  Sleep like baby Jesus with it and feel much better after a full nites sleep. Don't laff too hard looking at each other laying there.  lol

8 minutes ago, dtel said:

bose.com

46192995_1878909338811528_52749302184888

• Like 3
  • Haha 3