Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Don't laff too hard looking at each other laying there.  lol

After 43 years not much has not been laughed at. 

10 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Cpap's will grow on ya.  Have used mine for at least 15 years.  Sleep like baby Jesus with it and feel much better after a full nites sleep.

Everybody has said the same thing, I think I will have little problem getting used to it. It was a little rough last night butwe were also connected to a pile of wires in a strange bed and place, just the cpcp should be much easier.

I know I need one, I snore very loudly everyone says, and wake up tired alot. When in Hope working I sleep all night and get up and we drink a couple cups of coffee then drive to the musuem. I ride with Craig to the museum and have more than once fell a sleep after all of that, something is wrong. 

• Like 6

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Hey....what's up?

I know....

I'm alright, disregard what you heard.

Just super busy with life...work, grandkid now. 

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and prayers.

Good to hear from you, super busy is the way it goes, but family first, good man.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

uh huh

for people with more dollars than sense. If I had the money, why not?... there would be a lot of other things purchased before a quarter million dollar amp.... but, IF I had that kind of money ....

notice that nobody is standing , even, close to it...

I´m rich ....and happy

177093318_derverarmteaudiophile2.jpg.b7ac4a63081b8785973999dbcfa9e7e9.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Hey....what's up?

I know....

I'm alright, disregard what you heard.

Just super busy with life...work, grandkid now. 

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and prayers.

thought you were in California --printing money :D  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, babadono said:

Relentless aye that's the microbrewery I frequent sometimes.:emotion-22:

That's an interesting topic in itself ... microbreweries.  I'm currently living (for a few more months) in the pathetic Pacific Northwest. This place is nuts with microbrews ... some are okay and some not so okay. But, the beer aisles in the stores are predominantly microbrews. I don't drink Michelob; but living most of my life in Los Angeles, it was a staple of the beer aisle.  Not around here ... none of it.  I do see Coors and Budweiser, and I can find stuff like Stella and Modelo.  I've twice now, tried a microbrew based on name or packaging only ... bad move.  I HATE and I repeat HATE fruity beer and it seems there is a surge of citrusy beers being created. My brother tells me that if you buy good beer you don't have to put fruit in it. I tend to agree with him. 

• Like 4