Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

@Tarheelget off the black and try the green.  Lotsa diff if you like the black.  In a good way.  Then jump on the blue cause it's killer!  :)  Hit a triple neat in a water glass w/ice water on the side.  Only way I roll w/'em.  Saves time re-ordering.  Have to think of that LF delivering to that space age recliner you have.   :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, babadono said:

Careful now...we're getting close to ketchup on steak:o

7 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Is that legal?

2 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

of which I'm a fan of.  admittedly, I haven't eaten a steak in couple of years ... 2019 maybe.

Apparently in BSM's universe yes.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Sam Adams w/a limited release of their new barrel aged ale?  Utopia?  28.5% alcohol w/Vermont maple syrup used in the process???  Not available yet and not sold in 15 states?  Like $1k a bottle I think?  OUCH!  

https://www.samueladams.com/our-beers/specialty-beers/ale/utopias

Its about $250 I believe.  I had some about a year ago.   Doesn't taste anything like beer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, babadono said:

Beer that doesn't taste like beer? Is this part of the new world order? Some days I'm so confused...what's next?

Doesn't taste like or priced like beer.

On a side note.  When we were in Delaware we stopped in to visit the Dogfish Head brewery. They have tapped beers there that you can't buy in stores.  I got a growler of their 120 aged in Utopia barrels.  It was amazing.

• Like 4

• Moderators

Cool looking chair but not great for listening except with headphones. The sound reflections while in it would be pretty bad I would think, it does look very cool and in great shape. Like surround sound from just 2 ch ?

• Like 3