Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

That's unreal @BigStewMan I've known few in my life that were the same. I had to quit drinking tea with my supper a few years ago and it was 1/3 decaf then. A few days ago I realized at 5pm that I had drunk nothing but coffee all day long. I'd made a second pot `cause my brother was here... so I've forced more than my normal two glasses of water since. I have to prevent k stones from forming!!

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, dtel said:

And beds in Las Vegas, they would take quarters. 

Reminds me of bass shakers from years ago. 

This involves a wooden platform, several 12” sub drivers, power amps,  and some partially inflated inner tubes. 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, dtel said:

I do the same but with caffeine, but no sweet & low, truvia instead, taste better and not as bad for you. It's either Hazlenut of french vanilla for me, sugar free for either. 

nothing worse than Truvia or Stevia , it messes up the body, you're better off using natural cane sugar squeezed from the plant   or brown sugar , honey , molasses -   

• Sad 1

On 9/27/2021 at 11:58 AM, geezin' said:

Rather get splattered than have a coronary sitting on the couch. Not to say I take unnecessary risks but a safe (i.e. boring) life is one I have no interest in. Raced open class MX for decades and held 14 landpseed records along with a few other disciplines. Been clocked at a certified 178MPH........on a Harley. Well that's what he gas tank said. Adrenaline junky I guess. Nothing like a close call to wake up the senses. :D 

Now I know who the Sheriff's dept is looking for. There was a guy who passed a deputies car at 178. They didn't  catch him. Didn't know a harley would go that fast.

• Haha 2

Never around me although I can not force more than two dozen eggs a month, I don't bake. Have `em with sausage or bacon. Sugar? a scant tsp into 24 -32 oz of coffee I make, scant half cup into each gallon of Luzianne. 

Speaking of bacon... after it's cooked it will stay good in a good fridge for a good while. Finished my tuna salad at lunch... back to the good stuff and the ONLY way to make a quesadilla is on the stove.

PXL-20211001-212905845.jpg

PXL-20211001-213453460.jpg

That pan isn't big enough but I still get the crunch pretty good!

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, RandyH said:

nothing worse than Truvia or Stevia , it messes up the body, you're better off using natural cane sugar squeezed from the plant   or brown sugar , or molasses -   

I quit sugars, got more energy. Now caffiene is messin with me. I think I'll go back to Camels

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

Never around me although I can not force more than two dozen eggs a month, I don't bake. Have `em with sausage or bacon. Sugar? a scant tsp into 24 -32 oz of coffee I make, scant half cup into each gallon of Luzianne. 

Speaking of bacon... after it's cooked it will stay good in a good fridge for a good while. Finished my tuna salad at lunch... back to the good stuff and the ONLY way to make a quesadilla is on the stove.

PXL-20211001-212905845.jpg

PXL-20211001-213453460.jpg

That pan isn't big enough but I still get the crunch pretty good!

My wife makes a mean Quesodilla, She is from Mexico.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

Oh Boy!

Tequila is like a drug to me :o. Goes down so easy, then the alterations start.

I haven't had any of that since 1989.

Don Julio is not Jose Cuervo. I never got a hangover from DJ. Unfortunately I developed allergies in the form of skin rashes. Had to quit drinking more than 10 years ago. I miss my old friend Don.

• Sad 2

Just now, RandyH said:

I would rather have rashes 

I have been diagnosed with a mast cell disease. Dr said it is as close as you get to leukemia without having cancer. I don't want to push my luck. Barbecue and many other foods are out too.

• Sad 4