Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

hope you adjust to your (forced) new lifestyle. Been in that position myself. 

Well done ....You look really great Steve, I made myself extra pretty for you, think we are a nice couple

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

58 minutes ago, RickD said:

I quit sugars

VERY little sugar for me and NEVER added to anything I eat. Rarely eat desserts or candy. If I'm having coffee or (another rarity) a bowl of cereal ... I'll use sweet & low. Other than beer and the occasional coffee, no beverage I drink has calories or sugar. Vitamin water, sparkling water, club soda, diet 7up. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RickD said:

Now I know who the Sheriff's dept is looking for. There was a guy who passed a deputies car at 178. They didn't  catch him. Didn't know a harley would go that fast.

Nah wasn't me. Georgia is a place I avoid.

It was in Maxton NC in 2001. On an abandoned glider traning runway from WWII. Like I said there wasn't a whole lot of Harley-Davidson left on that motorcycle when we were done with it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, geezin' said:

Nah wasn't me. Georgia is a place I avoid.

It was in Maxton NC in 2001. On an abandoned glider traning runway from WWII. Like I said there wasn't a whole lot of Harley-Davidson left on that motorcycle when we were done with it.

It's your story and your stickin to it?

37 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

VERY little sugar for me and NEVER added to anything I eat. Rarely eat desserts or candy. If I'm having coffee or (another rarity) a bowl of cereal ... I'll use sweet & low. Other than beer and the occasional coffee, no beverage I drink has calories or sugar. Vitamin water, sparkling water, club soda, diet 7up. 

That aspartame is no good either.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RickD said:

Bugs get painful at that speed.

yes sir. I was wrapped in my leather and hadn't heard of any black bears lately, the tires were fresh and I was 30, let that six speed water cooled four cylinder with four carbs rip!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RickD said:

That aspartame is no good either.

yeah, I know; but when I was a kid my doctor had a sign in his office that said "Living is Hazardous to your health."

many say the key to most things is moderation, and I have a very addictive personality and moderation has never been mentioned in the same sentence as my name. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, RickD said:

Could never afford that $300 a bottle stuff.

it's not worth it in most cases.  With Avion, I bought there $150 a bottle stuff and didn't like it near as much as their $60 offering -- even their $49 bottle is better than the Avion 44.