Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

57 minutes ago, RandyH001 said:

you should get the Google TV  Chromecast   -roughly 60$  -it's all free to air TV- 0$ monthly plans  -basically TV for people who dont want  regular TV-   

Nah I already have Peacock,Netflix (niece's acct.) and Xfinity stream. And I don't use that very much. Just not a thing for me.

But like westcoastdrums I cannot be w/o music. I did listen to it for about 10 years via shitty computer speakers, Last year I just had enough and picked up my Fisher receiver a Fluance cheap turntable a Schiit DAC and some Klipsch speakers. Nice to hear it the way it should sound. Now if I could just find an affordable pair of Klipschorns........

• Like 2

• Moderators
3 hours ago, geezin' said:

62 and never owned a TV. Not to say I haven't watched TV just too cheap to purchase one and then pay to use it. I occasionally check out stuff online but not a regular happening. $100+ monthly for something I haven't the time to devote to it is just out of the question.

Had a bunch ov tv's over the years replacing older ones.  Picture quality got better and they are now cheaper or the same price.

Myself I only watch a couple of shows when they come on which would be about 2 hours a week and football. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

I will have to care about Halloween my entire life. 

Doing thing's like this with your kids is fun, but never cared much about halloween, but to a kid it's different I guess.

Yes you will have to care about it now. :lol: Dad

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Get ALL that quality time you can but I know you're already doing that.  In the blink of an eye they'll be GONE!  THEN all you can do is watch and feed the machine!  lol  No?  Yup, you will...  😂  Preach and teach brother this dance has only begun!  

• Like 3