Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

We had only 3 german Presidents ( Chancler ) in the last 38 Years .... Chancler Mr. Kohl ( 16 Years ) Mr. Schroeder ( 4 Years ) and MIss Merkel ( 16 Years ) ......Since the last elections in Sept.2021 we got a new one Mr. Scholz ......

• Like 2

6 hours ago, grasshopper said:

sounds like you found my "doghouse"

----------------------------------

speaking of clouds, Dave ....

our weather forecast for next next week, calls for some. This kind gentleman reminded not to panic because "The sun won't  be so bright"

----------------------------------

I need to drink some milk before hitting this Peruvian coffee. It's a light roast and the acid is killing me. Doesn't taste acid... my stomach is differing with my taste buds....

3 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I have found the Peruvian to have more side effects than the Honduran.

• Haha 4

I subscribe to the youtube channel that makes these vids. She tours some very interesting homes, both big and small.   I was quite impressed with the ingenuity that went into the house. A thing a would add would be some cork lined walls inside, to reduce any echo.

• Like 4

Outta here early today.

Not fun either, leave at 5:30 for a 9am a little more than 2 1/2 hours away. That gives us an hour + of stuck on I-85 time to spare. Sitting in the parking deck isn't so bad, stuck on the hwy `cause of some dumb dumb is. Had it happen once already and the time buffer proved itself valuable.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Tried to put this out when I was in the drs office, wifi was too weak for my phone to post it.

It paid off guys, one ten mile long - 45 minutes of stop and go due to Looky Lou's. After my labs I finally got to meet the replacement gastro for the one that retired this past spring. His office had cancelled the previous two attempts. Got in there almost an hour early too! UNREAL!

Never get why something outside the lanes makes folks slow down on an interstate highway. Besides something obviously able or threatening to enter said lanes! Like I-4 between Orlando and Daytona around Sanford, a dark cloud in the sky (took me a long time to figure this out) would slow traffic down 30% or more all the time. Haven't had to deal with that in a long time!

• Like 5

• Moderators

Back home last night, not going back until Feb.

Glad to be home, even if was fun. 

Got the HT room painted and trimmed, only floors left and room darkining curtains. Then it will be up to Chief Bonehead to set up the sound, hoping it will be a projector and screen depending on $.

• Like 5