Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Remember the Giant Sweet Tarts? When I was 12 or 13 and they came out I remember having to put it at my incisors or past to my molars on the side of my mouth to take a chunk out. Yea it would have to be a more skinny slice for me. Couldn't do ice cream, whipped cream wouldn't work either.

Coffee, yep coffee would work.

So don't know if Snoop would like it, but if his staff rolls those baseball bat like doobies... maybe 

1d.jpg2d.jpg

• Haha 4

He had some bourbon, a little sharp, this is an apple pie, which I thought would be too sweet, but over ice it's pretty good. Since it did't cost me anything, it makes it even better.

He doesn't make much, the police know where he lives (which is in town... a small town, but still...)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, dtel said:

Tried plenty, apple pie, watermellon and pineapple was VERY sweet, straight is usually much higher proof, it also works in zippo lighter's.  

His apple pie isn't too sweet, much better than I expected. He had some 120 proof... 🤯

The bourbon was pretty good.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, dtel said:

There are many since legal now, in Jamaica anyway.

so the claimed trips to hope... are really trips to Jamaica...

Zero... Where are you ... Doncha remember why you came to Everywhere... The piece of mind that You came to find has dis-appeared ... For all that you could take Was piece of cake and wine ... And now you'll have to wait Another time ... Maybe you're here for the giggle Maybe you're into the puzzle Maybe you're blowing the bubble Maybe you're all in a muddle The more you know The more you know you Don't know what you know Stone's throw left to go Bad weather hell for leather Now and zen you goof again You never blow your trip forever Earth mother soul brother Be high here now Third eye open soon Meanwhile new world group soul Lost and found underground Next time round A real weird number Is Zero the man Because he a turnin on Round & round again They say he'll never make it But I think he can There's a hole in the morning It's the hole that he was born in Now the old man's yawnin ... It's the world of illusions And Zero the Hero Is up to his ears In the mysteries ... No solution to speak of ... Round & round & round & Round & round That's Zero going round again ... And maybe you come And maybe you're gone And maybe you're right And maybe you're wrong Maybe you're a one And maybe you two And maybe you're free And dunno what for Just as long as you're alive It's all the same It's all in the name It's all in the sky and It doesn't really matter If you make it So long as you try So it's back on the path Beside the road to everywhere Gonna jump my horses Over the weeks to everywhere And with you we will share Your sack of cares ... And if things don't change for Better or worse Well man you must be dead But cha don't have to give up hope And ya don't have to give up dope (until you do) And ya don't have to change your ways You just Have to Be what you are my friends Today ... That's what the Octave Doctor says ... So there goes Zero the Hero Turning on around the wheel of births and deaths And meanwhile the Octave Doctors And the Pot Head Pixies and All the other characters of The Planet Gong hafta to leave you now With a last little song Why don't you... Why don't you try... You are I or I am you You I am or I am you You am I or am I you You are Maya Ram are you You are my Hiram are you You am I or I am you You are Maya I am you You am I as I are you You are Maya's eye are you You are I or I am you

• Like 3

Once upon a time some good looking chick was tagging along at an outdoor venue & she was working on a quart of shine.  We all declined her offers to share yet she kept drinkin tellin us how great it was.  It got quiet and someone asked where she was so we looked back and there she was.  Passed out and fell face first in the grass.  We just laffed and kept walkin,  One of the guys said she was walkin along talkin and just did an outta no where face plant.  Cured me of any desire to drink that stuff,  BUT maybe just a taste  ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
3 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

so the claimed trips to hope... are really trips to Jamaica...

Nope it's Hope, but have been to Jamaica many times, it's somewhat safer than it was  in the past when a drug lord ran the country.

• Like 5