Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

...Can't ...move... yet.

Never played that "Sorry" board game and I've seen that box my whole life. Played four rounds and I won the second. Turkey, pork & Angus today not Malcolm & Angus but good burgers for lunch. Then like all good Hobbits second lunch was first dinner or was that supper?

Whatever... I won't eat until a turkey sandwich lunch tomorrow. Kids liked my attempt at apple crisp. Did not turn out as good as the original maker of this but that's just my opinion. It was about wiped out. Love pumpkin pie but wanted it different this year

PXL-20211125-230929334.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, rplace said:

All coffee 30% off. They have 10 and 20 percent from time to time, but 30 is rare. Stock up!

https://shop.justcoffee.coop/collections/all-coffees

Holiday Gift Boxes Are Back! Get Yours Before They Are Gone!

Just Coffee Cooperative

•  

•  
    •  

WTF Roast

Friendships like the one we have with Marc Maron don’t just blossom overnight. We’ve been working with him since his early days and are happy to still have him as a friend to this day! The WTF Podcast, which is the inspiration behind this coffee, is absolutely hilarious and one we highly recommend checking out. http://www.wtfpod.com/

This single origin, dark roast coffee from our partners at COMSA in Honduras consists of 100% arabica beans. The beans you’ll find in every bag go through a fully washed process that accentuate the complex notes that also have a hint of smokiness and dark chocolate. A coffee that will bring you great enjoyment from the moment it hits your doorstep until you grind the last coffee bean in your bag.

If you’re looking for a coffee that stands out amongst the rest and one that will delight the entire family, then this one is the perfect choice for you.

Justice From The Grounds Up!

Flavor Notes: Smoky, Chocolate, Hazelnut

FARM/COOP: COMSA
PROCESS: Fully washed
VARIETAL: Catuai, Caturra, Lempira, I-90, Paca
ELEVATION: Up to 1,600 meters (5,250 ft.)
HARVEST: November-April
REGION: Marcala, Honduras
LIGHT/MEDIUM/DARK: DARK

Sale ends in 10 days, 7 hours, 34 minutes, 35 seconds
sale5.png
WTF RoastWTF Roast
WTF Roast WTF Roast

$54.78 $78.25
Size
12oz

2lb

5lb
Grind
Whole Bean

Medium

Coarse

Fine
Quantity

Add to Cart

Frequently Bought Together

$15.00  $10.50

12oz / Whole Bean12oz / Medium12oz / Coarse12oz / Fine2lb / Whole Bean2lb / Medium2lb / Coarse2lb / Fine5lb / Whole Bean5lb / Medium5lb / Coarse5lb / Fine
+

$15.00

12oz / Whole Bean12oz / Coarse12oz / Medium12oz / Fine2lb / Whole Bean2lb / Coarse2lb / Medium2lb / Fine5lb / Whole Bean5lb / Coarse5lb / Medium5lb / Fine
Add to Cart

All Coffees  WTF Roast

Our Go To Coffees

Add to Cart12oz / Whole Bean12oz / Coarse12oz / Medium12oz / Fine2lb / Whole Bean2lb / Coarse2lb / Medium2lb / Fine5lb / Whole Bean5lb / Coarse5lb / Medium5lb / Fine

Add to Cart12oz / Whole Bean12oz / Coarse12oz / Medium12oz / Fine2lb / Whole Bean2lb / Coarse2lb / Medium2lb / Fine5lb / Whole Bean5lb / Coarse5lb / Medium5lb / Fine

Get the newsletter

Resources

Stay in touch
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

© 2021 Just Coffee Cooperative
Capital theme / This website runs on Shopify

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, dirtmudd said:
Holiday Gift Boxes Are Back! Get Yours Before They Are Gone!

Just Coffee Cooperative

•  

•  
    •  

WTF Roast

Friendships like the one we have with Marc Maron don’t just blossom overnight. We’ve been working with him since his early days and are happy to still have him as a friend to this day! The WTF Podcast, which is the inspiration behind this coffee, is absolutely hilarious and one we highly recommend checking out. http://www.wtfpod.com/

This single origin, dark roast coffee from our partners at COMSA in Honduras consists of 100% arabica beans. The beans you’ll find in every bag go through a fully washed process that accentuate the complex notes that also have a hint of smokiness and dark chocolate. A coffee that will bring you great enjoyment from the moment it hits your doorstep until you grind the last coffee bean in your bag.

If you’re looking for a coffee that stands out amongst the rest and one that will delight the entire family, then this one is the perfect choice for you.

Justice From The Grounds Up!

Flavor Notes: Smoky, Chocolate, Hazelnut

FARM/COOP: COMSA
PROCESS: Fully washed
VARIETAL: Catuai, Caturra, Lempira, I-90, Paca
ELEVATION: Up to 1,600 meters (5,250 ft.)
HARVEST: November-April
REGION: Marcala, Honduras
LIGHT/MEDIUM/DARK: DARK

Sale ends in 10 days, 7 hours, 34 minutes, 35 seconds
sale5.png
WTF RoastWTF Roast
WTF Roast WTF Roast

$54.78 $78.25
Size
12oz

2lb

5lb
Grind
Whole Bean

Medium

Coarse

Fine
Quantity

Add to Cart

Frequently Bought Together

$15.00  $10.50

12oz / Whole Bean12oz / Medium12oz / Coarse12oz / Fine2lb / Whole Bean2lb / Medium2lb / Coarse2lb / Fine5lb / Whole Bean5lb / Medium5lb / Coarse5lb / Fine
+

$15.00

12oz / Whole Bean12oz / Coarse12oz / Medium12oz / Fine2lb / Whole Bean2lb / Coarse2lb / Medium2lb / Fine5lb / Whole Bean5lb / Coarse5lb / Medium5lb / Fine
Add to Cart

All Coffees  WTF Roast

Our Go To Coffees

Get the newsletter

Resources

Stay in touch
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

© 2021 Just Coffee Cooperative
Capital theme / This website runs on Shopify

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  1. rplace

rplace

11 hours ago

no its sad that coffee pricing is over the top!!!! And WTF fits that category..

but it has all of the bouquets that I enjoy.. And don't forget I go through 90+ pounds of coffee just at home..

that = $986 for the year... I will stick to $540 for the year... that works for me..

PreviewInstanceData?instanceDataJson=%7B%22instanceElements%22%3A%5B%7B%22instancePicture%22%3A%7B%22imageID%22%3A8665829%7D%2C%22instanceTexts%22%3A%5B%7B%22text%22%3A%22don%27t%20F%20with%20my%22%2C%22placeholder%22%3A%22top%20text%22%2C%22horizontalAlign%22%3A%22center%22%2C%22verticalAlign%22%3A%22near%22%2C%22color%22%3A%22%23ffffff%22%7D%2C%7B%22text%22%3A%22coffee%22%2C%22placeholder%22%3A%22bottom%20text%22%2C%22horizontalAlign%22%3A%22center%22%2C%22verticalAlign%22%3A%22far%22%2C%22color%22%3A%22%23ffffff%22%7D%5D%7D%5D%7D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1