Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Ron White is the most funny individual since maybe Johnathan Winters that could pull jokes and humor out of anywhere!

Good thing he got off of that scotch. I'm wary of stuff that doesn't taste good like that; vodka, gin and scotch. & I have tried it all in my past life.

• Like 2

Looks pretty sittin here.  Snagged a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue last week to go with a full bottle of Green and an open bottle of Green.  I'm a hoarder you guys know that!   😂

Ohio is having their annual drawings for the high dollar bourbon now.  1 bottle per person IF you're lucky enough to get drawn for one after you register for the drawing.  Hopefully I'll get an email soon telling me I won and where to pick it up and pay for it.  Fat chance!  

Remember "Drink responsibly"  hahaha  :)

• Like 3

... waiting for the frost to melt.

I'm seeing a distiller in Tucson got a whiskey listed in the top 100 by a ,, this is where I wonder about credibility, wine judging organization. Or is this the same that rates alcohol in general?

Our peace and quiet was disrupted by the sharpest sonic boom I have every heard. It sounded like an explosion ... too near. Was almost a crack type sound. Leads me to think the atmospheric conditions were just right or the plane was at a low/er altitude... IDK

• Like 4

1 hour ago, grasshopper said:

Our peace and quiet was disrupted by the sharpest sonic boom I have every heard. It sounded like an explosion ... too near. Was almost a crack type sound. Leads me to think the atmospheric conditions were just right or the plane was at a low/er altitude... IDK

It was @RandyH001 

randy.gif.5716025b2788d7669a91b25e76e032c2.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

It was @RandyH001

1 hour ago, grasshopper said:

Our peace and quiet was disrupted by the sharpest sonic boom I have every heard.

Lockheed Martin  is currently testing in the Desert   --a 6th Generation Jet Fighter , the Sonic boom on these planes is much louder than an F22 ,Lockheed-Martin-concept-art-for-a-sixth-

• Like 4

My scrooge of a brother surprised me today. A little after 9am he showed up with a steamed up bag. Ever had pork tamales for breakfast? To be more specific they make them fresh Fridays at the place he likes and he picked them up when they opened and said JO, JO, JO! when I opened the door. Addictive stuff, made with a little habanero in them. Had my vitamins with that instead of oatmeal or grits today. I won't normally cook more than that while I'm drinking my coffee.

• Like 2

this is tamale season. We had beef tamales last night.

Dragged my sorry butt out and hung 250ft of Christmas lights. I didn't really feel like doing it.  It was cold and breezy...No sooner than it got dark, the neighbors calls..... not to complain... to thank us and to tell us how much she likes them.That made me feel a whole lot better... that and I got to use my wife as a hand warmer after I got done hanging the lights.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Well at least it felt more like Christmas there! Brother said he thought his hombres would spell that with a j instead of an h. :rolleyes:

Here it's been 60 and rain for several days still going on now with that humidity up from 80 to 100% again. It will dry out tomorrow and from 50 something in the am drop to 30s in the pm like December should be... for me anyhow.

• Like 3

Weigh in.  Started at 198.8 last Sunday now at 191.8.  Yep I know a lot of it is water weight but still the belts not as tight.  As LF said "the key is not to binge on the carbs you've been craving".  On the positive side Atkins and Keto allow bourbon!

Started out foggy but now the sun is out and it feels almost spring like.  LF playing tennis with her group.  Swanky is sleeping..........

Gents....enjoy your weekend!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2