Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

hehehe

I've tried to watch that every year since about 1969 the first time I saw it. The remakes are sacrilege the original is perfect in prose and in drawings! 

* Been getting cooler this afternoon, so I used the oven instead of turning on the heat.

Double Fudge! The second coffee is all gone

PXL-20211219-235023435.jpg

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I doubt it.

Whiskey, gin and brandy With a glass I'm pretty handy I'm trying to walk a straight line On sour mash and cheap wine So join me for a drink boys We're gonna make a big noise So don't worry about tomorrow Take it today Forget about the cheque We'll get hell to pay Have A Drink On Me Have A Drink On Me Yeah Have A Drink On Me Have A Drink On Me On me Come on Dizzy, drunk and fightin' On tequila white lightnin' My glass is getting shorter On whiskey, ice and water So come on and have a good time And get blinded out of your mind So don't worry about tomorrow Take it today Forget about the cheque We'll get hell to pay Have A Drink On Me Have A Drink On Me Have A Drink On Me Have A Drink On Me On me Get stoned Have A Drink On Me Have A Drink On Me Yeah Have A Drink On Me Come on Oooh Gonna roll around Gonna hit the ground Take another swing Have another drink Gonna drink it dry Gonna get me high Come on all the boys Make a noise Have A Drink On Me Have A Drink On Me Have A Drink On Me Have A Drink On Me Have A Drink On Me Have A Drink On Me Have A Drink On Me Have A Drink On Me Have a drink oooooooon me

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

hehehe

I've tried to watch that every year since about 1969 the first time I saw it. The remakes are sacrilege the original is perfect in prose and in drawings! 

* Been getting cooler this afternoon, so I used the oven instead of turning on the heat.

Double Fudge! The second coffee is all gone

PXL-20211219-235023435.jpg

Let cool on a wire rack for at least 10 minutes before cutting into 16 brownies. (If you’d like—and if your pan isn’t glass—you can plunge the pan into cold water immediately out of the oven. The temperature shock achieves a chewy crust while maintaining the gooey center, a tip I learned from @dtel

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dirtmudd said:

Let cool on a wire rack for at least 10 minutes before cutting into 16 brownies. (If you’d like—and if your pan isn’t glass—you can plunge the pan into cold water immediately out of the oven. The temperature shock achieves a chewy crust while maintaining the gooey center, a tip I learned from @dtel

They came out hours ago. I cut it into nine. It's a 9x9 so it makes big pieces, and yea have to wait five or more to slice with the metal spatula.  Course I test with a toothpick first. Duncan Hines is the best mix I like. Got caramel too in a buy one get one... I fall for those if it's something I like!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

They came out hours ago. I cut it into nine. It's a 9x9 so it makes big pieces, and yea have to wait five or more to slice with the metal spatula.  Course I test with a toothpick first. Duncan Hines is the best mix I like. Got caramel too in a buy one get one... I fall for those if it's something I like!

1. ervals), melt the cannabutter and dark chocolate. Remove the bowl from the heat, then add the sugar, molasses, vanilla, and salt.
  2. Add one egg at a time, mixing well after each. Beat for about 5 minutes, until a 5-second ribbon forms on the top of the batter when you lift the whisk. Stir in the chopped nuts (if you’re using them). Sift or whisk the flour with the cocoa powder, then add to the chocolate mixture. Combine just until the flour disappears (don’t overmix).
  3. Pour the batter into the pan and place in the center of the oven. Bake for about 25 minutes, until a glossy top forms and starts to crack. Keep an eye on the edges, they will firm up first. To check, insert a toothpick near the corner—it should have a few moist crumbs.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2