Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

8 hours ago, Tarheel said:

It's dead here on the forum!

Anyone recall the name of the shipping company that has been recommended for shipping heavy speakers without damaging?  May need to get something shipped from Florida to coastal NC.

hwy70-truck-fire.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, richieb said:

The more Clyde Mays you drink the more you will get used to Class A - sit back and enjoy. 

Been liking it more without sipping on anything... It's an acquired taste for me for sure, but I get it.  The magic is in the ability to listen in strongly to the music and the detail without worrying about the sound if that makes any sense... 

00F0F_fVCnL04qxApz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tarheel said:

It's dead here on the forum!

Anyone recall the name of the shipping company that has been recommended for shipping heavy speakers without damaging?  May need to get something shipped from Florida to coastal NC.

I use Fedex Ground  , others use U-Ship or Shippo  -

• Thanks 1

What I have come to realize quickly and which likely bothered me quite a bit at first is that the bass drops off STRONGLY in class A over class A/B.   However, after much listening, it brings a much better balance to the mix and those sweet sweet highs are incredibly detailed and in line this way. The reach out and touch it factor on better recordings alone is worth it, surely.   For rhythm driven music solely, this certainly may not be the best choice IMO.  I think more amps should be made like this plinius with pure class A or pure class A/B... 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Who uses shippo?

:D oooooooops

On 10/31/2021 at 11:24 AM, Westcoastdrums said:

Use SHIPPO and shipping won't be as bad as you think.  Then you can go to the shippo thread and post your thoughts 😀

• Like 2