Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

15 hours ago, Invidiosulus said:

It’s what happens when you make enough to feed all five of your kids and this week two of them decide that they don’t like shrimp.

6 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

The concept is still foreign to me.

don't have those issues !

IMG_20210305_113835_hdr.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, dirtmudd said:

don't have those issues !

IMG_20210305_113835_hdr.jpg

You are a good and responsible father . My two kids , Melina-Tisan is 17 and Valentin 14 years old , eat like barn threshers . When they come out of school, the kitchen is their main residence , which sometimes goes until the middle of the night. Every day we have to shop and cook for them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

BTW, Eagles 2022 regular tour tickets go on sale this week.  Check their website for info.  This IS the last go round for the guys from what I've been told so... 

Sounds like this will be The Eagles "Farewell II Tour". 😂

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MicroMara said:

You are a good and responsible father . My two kids , Melina-Tisan is 17 and Valentin 14 years old , eat like barn threshers . When they come out of school, the kitchen is their main residence , which sometimes goes until the middle of the night. Every day we have to shop and cook for them.

this is what she want for tomorrow's dinner

1641789824251-1950039271.jpg

16417898056601757271995.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Phoenix show there were prolly 24 people or so physically checking ID & Info 30 yards before you hit the main doors.  Officers also at every checkpoint.  

that sounds like about as much fun as the TSA at the airport/s.

Phone rang at 7AM. I figured it was one of my sisters...

nope

A local # comes up on the caller ID. I pick it up. Scam call. Telling me my Amazon order of Apple airpods will be delivered tomorrow and my account will show a $1000 debit... if you want to cancel/dispute this press 1....

• Sad 3

46 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

that sounds like about as much fun as the TSA at the airport/s.

Phone rang at 7AM. I figured it was one of my sisters...

nope

A local # comes up on the caller ID. I pick it up. Scam call. Telling me my Amazon order of Apple airpods will be delivered tomorrow and my account will show a $1000 debit... if you want to cancel/dispute this press 1....

never got one , they usually wanna send me money , or tell me I won the big prize

https://fox4kc.com/news/scam-alert-watch-out-for-fake-calls-from-apple-and-amazon-trying-to-steal-your-info/

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Shrimp scampi and butterfly coconut shrimp are always favorites... 

Love shrimp

& I love garlic

But I can't stand the two foods together:huh2:  Tried it twice, not again.

Coconut shrimp were great in the frydaddy with that sweet-hot fruit horseradish sauce that came with it years ago!

Guys I've been getting those calls always from my area code for a couple years. Heard "her" spiel once in the voice message and I've had to block ten other numbers since for my $1400.00 ipad!

• Like 3

Home phone can ring forever here.  I never answer it and just use my cell.  IF you're not in my contact list then sorry but you're outta luck.  MAIL IT!  I don't know a number and they leave vm?  MAIL IT!  Great attitude I think and I've noticed in the last 3-4 months I'm getting fewer spam  calls on the home phone.  :)  WHO uses a home phone today?  I just put the inviso-spin on 'em!  They ain't got nuttin on this old curmudgeon!  :)

• Like 2