Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, grasshopper said:

That looks edible. We had ribeye and baked potato.

Man it is!

Almost as tender as a fillet and it's been frozen since the 2020 season that ended New Years Day 2021.

Had a little too much red at 140 for my comfort so I had to put it back in the oven for a couple more minutes. If it was a NY Strip it would would be closer to the rare side of medium & not in a pan.

Had eight slices and all those green beans filling my Fettuccini bowl, bubba tea and it went down so fast I hardly used the horseradish/mayo mix 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

High of 39 today so guess it's about time to fire up the blower.  3-4 inches here it looks like.  Love this Cub Cadet 2X snow blower.  Electric start so no pullin a rope even though there is one for backup.  Cross my fingers every year and so far so good.  Tomorrow the sky falls in w/highs in the low to mid 20's here in Duckburg.  Guess it's not gonna melt off so gotta suit up!  Winter seems to be here!  Carry on!  :)

• Like 3

Ha!  Looked at the drive when I rolled out and yup snowed over.  Suited up, went out and fired up the blower then raised the garage door.  Nothing but slush for the most part but took the blower down once then ran it back up into the garage.  Just looked at the temp and it is 42 right now.  Fingers crossed it all melts down before that temp starts falling otherwise the NHL might be playing in my drive tomorrow.  :)    About time to hit the gas and relax.  Rough day so far!  😂  Ahhhh, there's my coffee  :) 

• Haha 2

Oh yea, ready for this? 

Taco Bell here is adding these lil clear pellets in their burrito supreme's now.  Rarely eat there but grabbed one the other day just for giggles.  Felt something strange chewing and dissected the burrito.  Seriously?  Done there!

Now your day is complete!  Imma gonna jam!  :)

• Confused 1

I have 2  contractors do my snow removal ,  they pass 2x a day  ,  since the City Crews block the driveways .......right after the snow is removed by the 1st Contractor ... the 2 nd contractor does it all over again  :wub:

• Haha 3

@001

Randy?

Why do you have so many aliases man?

You've got a multi Radeon Vega graphics pc set up to do www mining with the side effect of all that extra knowledge?

I'm seriously tripping here that's a dozen in a year or what. So not knocking you just beyond curious now.

• Haha 5

Mornin' all.

Been up a while. Was gettin' antsy ... a few cups of coffee do that to me...so, I went out to the doghouse.

I know some folks like Yamaha, and some don't. I am enjoying this one. I will say that it does generate some heat... I have been pushing it a little. Took it up to half volume. And ran it there. Didn't seem loud, though I couldn't hear myself think.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, grasshopper said:

nothin; wrong with home-style [simple] cooking.

Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup for Supper yesterday. Tastes better from scratch.  Was recovering from a fever I got as a side effect from having been given a certain vaccine booster shot. That was new. All is well now.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1