Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

On 1/28/2022 at 6:39 PM, MyOwn said:

21 Hours ago since the last post.....I missed something???

I hope all here are good here..🍻

I'm sitting here jamming on some Zakk.

Just my 2 cents worth... It's been a couple of F$@&%! Up past few years....

Good sounding tunes will bring you back 🍻

A.jpg

• Like 3

On 1/28/2022 at 7:11 PM, MyOwn said:

Funny...Cheers my friends...🍻

No worse than... what was his name????

Oh forget it...

On 1/28/2022 at 7:21 PM, babadono said:

Right back at ya:emotion-22:

On 1/28/2022 at 7:25 PM, MyOwn said:

Back at you🍻

On 1/28/2022 at 7:28 PM, oldtimer said:

No you.

On 1/28/2022 at 7:30 PM, MyOwn said:

No you🍻

On 1/28/2022 at 7:47 PM, MyOwn said:

Impasse...What a *****

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grasshopper said:

it has an  interesting set of "tone" controls.. The usual bass and treble and then there is "Presence". That seems to shift the mids

57 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Sounds interesting.  Gives you another question for google or find that youtube vid on your model.  If it's turned OFF does that mean absence?  lol

no  ,  it means the Flat position of the Midrange/presence tone control at center is  3KHz   ,

• Like 2

Mornin' all

Bracing for winter. I hope it only lasts the 3 days predicted. Highs in the low 50's and lows .... well, cold... mid teens.I kinda expect the weather to be iffy for the next month. The gem show and rodeo are on.... then the gold tournament. Murphy, ya know

Drinking a dark/light blend of beans this AM. A change up. We'll appreciate the lighter roasts when we're thru this bag.

• Like 3

Bought a couple bags of Starbuck's Expresso so gonna change it up a bit when this front hits tomorrow.  Had a weak moment going thru their drive thru for a coffee a couple weeks ago.  THAT was a rare occasion but a coffee sounded good one day and there wasn't a mile long line of wimmen at their drive-thru.

Rain today and then the snow starts rolls in for a couple days.  "They're" saying 10-12 inches.  This is the same way the "Blizzard of '78" hit the Northern part of Ohio.  Mid 50's or so then the bottom fell out of it. 

Gonna FINALLY get to chew thru some snow w/that big blower I picked up.  The black sheep of the hood is gonna do his drive and let these morons watch me.  THEN I'm gonna put it back in the garage.  hahaha  Mr. nice guy is gonna do HIS thing and watch 'em work.   :)

Stay warm and safe, hammer the coffee, stoke the fire, sort thru some of those gold nuggets you have stashed and dump 'em for the big bucks.  Nice twist too on the chaps with the  sarong.  You'll be the envy of the rodeo!  Pics or it didn't happen!  😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

Rain today and then the snow starts rolls in for a couple days.  "They're" saying 10-12 inches. 

we're digging in ,, by the next 2 days   , it should look like this  :D

Another big snowstorm is coming this week

• Like 3

Done with our chilly weather, 60s to 40s, 50s to 30s alternating this week. Had to open the windows for a last chance for fresh air before high humidity comes back 40% today and in the 40s. Cooked bacon, field peas, turnip greens and a big cornbread for hours earlier. Made it too hot in the kitchen so I evened out the temp here. Cool but I'll reheat the place treating my new-ish cast iron in a few.

• Like 3